Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

True Destruction: A Shady Deal

Go down

True Destruction: A Shady Deal Empty True Destruction: A Shady Deal

Post  World's Biggest Erection Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:08 pm

OOC: I've made better, but I'm trying a new, less violent style of rp for a change.

The scene cuts to show a recording of WBE, backstage, talking with a hooded stranger. WBE seems to know the man.
WBE: "So, do you have what I have ordered? It will come in handy when the time comes."
Hooded Stranger: "You are a wicked man, WBE. No mortal human, in their right mind, would even think about purchasing this."
WBE pulls his wallet out from his back pocket.
WBE: "The thing is that I'm not human. I am way better than that wretched race that inhabits this planet!"
Hooded Stranger: "Wait, you seem much different from the WBE that was seen on Warzone a week ago. That WBE was arrogant and cocky."
WBE: "There's way, way much more to me than anyone will ever get the chance to know. Those pathetic fools who watch Warzone will be in for a treat during next Friday's bout. But, before we get out of hand, do you have what I have ordered, for the second time?"
The Hooded Stranger pulls out a mysterious black box with "Danger" printed all over it.
Hooded Stranger: "Yes, I do, but keep your money! I don't want to have the blood from those poor, defenseless wrestlers on my hands. Take it! Just take it!"
The mysterious stranger slings the box at WBE, and he catches it with ease.WBE holds the box up to the ceiling. WBE has a maniacal stare on his face.
WBE: "Finally, I will get to show these heathens what real wrestling is all about. For I have this, this object... of pure destruction."
WBE opens the box and stares deeply at it. WBE then throw the box to the ground and starts maniacally laughing.
Scene Ends.

Last edited by King WBE on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
World's Biggest Erection
World's Biggest Erection

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down