Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Beauty of Pain

+2
Dylan Meech
Dr. Thrax
6 posters

Go down

The Beauty of Pain Empty The Beauty of Pain

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am

--Beauty of Annihilation by Elena Siegman begins to play and a thick sanded smoke drifts over the arena, a slight revving noise can be heard in the background, as the sand calms down and the music gets louder a rusty toyota 4x4 charges out into the arena, in the back sits Dr. Thrax holding what appears to be a mortar, Thrax fires a round into the air and fireworks explode above the ring.
Dr. Thrax steps out of the vehicle wearing camo trousers and and a camo blazer, his face for once is not concealed and instead shows a rough brown complextion with dull eyes and a mess of black hair--
Dr. Thrax: Why does one inflict pain upon another? To prove dominance? To achieve somthing? No these are not reasons for pain, the only reason any of us wrestle is the thrill and the rush we get out of beating another man within an inch of his pathetic sorry life, the answer is pleasure.
--Dr. Thrax lifts up a shabby gun that has been slung around his neck, he holds it aloft for the crowd to see and returns it to its slung position--
Dr. Thrax: Wars are fought for any number of reasons, Pride, Oil, Land, Religion, But the only real reason is the pleasure the superior Faction gets over crushing enemies like bugs. Like the war that was fought last season, the Guild V the World and I think it's fair to say the guild are on the back foot. So it is for this reason I have left The Guild. Selfish you might say, but as a wise man once said: 'If you learn to run away, then you'll fight another day'.
--The crowd are in a mixture of cheers and boos for Doctor Thrax he begins to pace the ring thinking what he is going to say next--
Dr. Thrax: One thing remains true despite my leaving. I still, like the rest of us, enjoy inflicting Pain, but unlike others I enjoy recieving it, being in the guild limited my options of whom to Annihilate. But now I can pick and choose whoever I like, So first on my list is Dylan Meech and Matthew Skee, the title doesn't bother me. But what does is Pain

Last edited by VGM Dr. Thrax on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The title was in arabic, then I changed it to English, but not many people can read arabic :))
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

The Beauty of Pain Empty Re: The Beauty of Pain

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:29 am

--District Sleeps Alone blares from the Speakers but is mixed with Downfall by The Trust Company as the titantron plays a mixture of Dylan Meech and Mattskee clips, the crowd are booing immensely--
Leo: Well Meech and Skee are defiantly not happy about being on Thrax's 'Hit-List', lets see what they have to say...
--Dylan and Matt appear wearing usual ring gear, Dylan has his 'Real Deal' Shirt over the top, Matt has his AtPW Title slung over one shoulder they advance towards the ring before entering, microphones in hand--
Dylan: Thrax, the guild go downhill and you do the most predictable and most cowardly thing there is to do... you run away... you quit.... you give up...
--The crowd boo--
Dylan: What's Ironic Thrax is that Running away will only get you closer to your imminent doom...
--Dylan paces the ring--
Dylan: When people's career's are in danger, when they are scared, they show their true colors....
--Dylan looks at Thrax--
Dylan: Funny...
--Dylan tilts his head--
Dylan: I always knew you were a coward and In a way... what we're gonna do to you is putting you out of your misery...
--Dr. Thrax lashes out and slaps Dylan, Dylan holds his Cheek and smiels--
Dylan: Like I said.... We're putting you out of your misery...
--Mattskee taps Dylan on the shoulder as Dylan hands him the Microphone--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:01 am

Dr. Thrax: Before you start talking Matt I would like to say that sometimes the cowardly option is the option you must take to survive, and quite frankly Dylan I look forward to my doom especially if it's a slow painful one...
--Dr. Thrax puts on a twisted smile and begins to laugh he stares at Dylan and then Moves over to Matt almost trying to make one of them lash out--
Dr. Thrax: When someone's doom is nigh the true colours do show, and last season you showed yours and it was that of a resourceful and evil person. I respect you for that. But now you'll see my colours and believe me I have seen things you cant even imagine and I can use that to become can be a cruel sadistic monster.
--Dr. Thrax look over at Matt and allows him to talk--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 am

--Matt stands quietly staring at Thrax for a few seconds. The tension in the arena begins to rise when suddenly Matt starts laughing hysterically in Thrax's face. Dylan begins to chuckle, and Thrax is not pleased one bit.--
Matt: You're kidding me, right? Tell me you're kidding me! After the whole last season, you and the rest of your little guildmates running around pretending like you own the place, you go solo just like that?! I thought the Guild would be a worthy adversary, but all it took was a title loss and a shady contract to force them out of Warzone? HA.
--Matt
begins to laugh again, and the fans start booing.--

Matt:
No, no, no! Don't you all start with me!
--Matt jumps on the turnbuckle and points out to the crowd.--
Matt: I did this for YOU! You all deserved a REAL champion! A man who would give you what you want! So don't you dare boo me!
--Fans begin to boo louder. Matt becomes more angry as he hops off the turnbuckle and gets in Thrax's face.--

Matt: You want pain? I know whole volumes worth of holds and maneuvers that were created for inflicting it. I'm glad you're looking forward to your doom, 'cause it's coming, and I'll be happy to oblige your request for a slow and painful one.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

huh? You haven't logged on TWG for over 10 days and i have the option to delete your contract (Which i'm not going to do) But you log on the forum? Has something happened to your account?
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:54 am

Dr. Thrax: Matt, I am unlike any other opponent, ever since my family and friends were killed I have longed for death to strike me down, any submission hold you lock on me will be welcomed, I will never tap out. To defeat me i will need to be knocked out. Which i'm sure 'can be arranged.'
So Matt next time you face me remember... I'M ADDICTED TO PAIN
--Dr. Thrax slaps Dylan and Matt lightly on the cheek in a mocking way and then waits briefly for a retaliation which doesn't come, he then gets out of the ring and begins to walk out--

Last edited by Dr. Thrax on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 am

GM King Neli wrote:huh? You haven't logged on TWG for over 10 days and i have the option to delete your contract (Which i'm not going to do) But you log on the forum? Has something happened to your account?

No, I'm a -very- busy person. I log onto the forums because I'm dedicated to the fed, but I don't have the time to log onto the game at all right now.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:06 am

just to let you know if you dont log in within 30 days you account gets deleted so just log on then off occasionally
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:18 am

GM Dylan Meech wrote:just to let you know if you dont log in within 30 days you account gets deleted so just log on then off occasionally

I have a year long subscription, so it's all good Razz
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Clevland Griffin Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Get back by Ludacris plays as Clevland Griffin comes out walking down the ramp but then he stops at the half way point of the ramp and he asks for a mic and one of the ATPW staff give him one
Leo:What is this guy doing here he's a Nightmare superstar
Clevland:So Thrax you quit The Guild very wise choice
--the crowd chants cheers loudly and chants Clevland--
Clevland:You and me are the same You quit the Guild i quit HoA you love causing pain and i love causing pain the only diffrence is I'm American and you r not but lets look beyond that point
--Clevland start walking towards the ring as Meech and Matt get in position to attack--
Clevland:Hold on guys i'm not here tonight to fight nobody i'm just here to ask Thrax a favor
--Clevland walks in the ring and puting his hands up in the air to let Meech and Matt know he wasn't about to attack--
Clevland:Hey Meech long time no see so Thrax as i was saying.....
--Clevland was about to help Thrax up until he saw Meech move towards him and right when Meech was about to punch him Clevland got a singapore cane from out of his pants in the back and swung the cane at Meech making Meech fall down then Mattskee came runing at Clevland and Clevland pulled out another singapore cane and he swung it at Mattskee's ribs mking him fall down then Clevland went crazy with the canes and started hitting Matt and Meech numerous tims till they rolled out of the ring then dropped the canes and picked the mic up--
Leo:did you just see what i saw...Clevland just DESTROYED Mattskee and Dylan MEech
Clevland:I told you i wasn't out here for a fight then again it wasn't a fight because i just beat your asses in front the world
--the Crowd starts laughing as Clevland walks over to Thrax and picks him up--
Clevland:now what i was going to say before i had to kick some ass was I will help you beat those idiots if you help me beat HoA what do you say to this
Leo:OH MY GOD! Clevland is offering Thrax to fight with him
--theCrowd chants DO IT as Clevland looks at Thrax awaiting for his answer--
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:46 pm

um, no....

one, you're not supposed to be involved in this RP

two, you're supposed to ASK Someone before you beat them up

three, you can't fit two singapore cane's in your pants because they're too big...
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Clevland Griffin Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Dylan Meech wrote:um, no....

one, you're not supposed to be involved in this RP

two, you're supposed to ASK Someone before you beat them up

three, you can't fit two singapore cane's in your pants because they're too big...

one, i pmed Thrax about this tho i didnt PM u and Matt

two, I asked Thrax(who is somone)about this

three, i'll edit that i was ust thinking of ECW last night when Tommy got 2 singapore Canes out from behind his back
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:01 am

okay, so why didn't you PM me and matt before beating us up? To be honest me and matt would have floored you in real life because it was two on one

I can't stress how important it is to PM and get someone's permission to assault them....
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 am

Calm Down Dylan, You Need To Stop Illin' And Start Chillin'!

No idea what I said just then...

If Clev hasn't PM'd you:

I'm outnumbered against you, Clev is outnumbered against HoA, so me and him have a kinda mutual alliance in which we protect each other from being outnumbered
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruce Hardy Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Unless both of them gang up on u 2 Razz
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy