Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Return...

3 posters

Go down

The Return... Empty The Return...

Post  GM King Neli Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:47 pm

--Nobody Famous - Go Hard, Go Home hits the PA System as the fans go mad chanting Neli!!--

Andrew Rushmore: No way...He recovered already? Impossible

Blake Limit: Impossible...It can't be Neli...It's probably someone playing a sick trick

--The music carries on playing for a couple of minutes--

Andrew Rushmore: No Neli? Ahh that sucks

Blake Limit: Wait whose that

--A figure walks out from the curtain with no expression on his face...Wearing Neli's wrestling gear with arm bands on either elbow, short trunks and black shoes he slowly walks down to the ring. The unknown figure has the same hair cut as Neli is is roughly the same size as Neli--

Andrew Rushmore: Who the flip is this sick maniac...He looks exactly like Neli but only difference is you can tell that it's not Neli

Blake Limit: Or Neli was in an experiment and it turned out to be a disaster...Who is this freak

--The Unknown Figure walks in to the ring and looks on at the titan tron without moving an inch. The fans look on confused. A couple of parents put their kid behind their back so they can't see the so called "King Neli"--

Blake Limit: Why bring kids when you don't want them to see this...This has left me speechless and I never go speechless

Andrew Rushmore: Well I guess there is a first time for....

--The Titan tron let's out Red fireworks as all of a sudden Nobody Famous - Go Hard, Go Home hit's the PA System again--

Andrew Rushmore: Please tell me someone is going to come down and explain things to us

--The Real King Neli walks out of the curtain raising his hands as the fans go mad chanting King Neli--

Andrew Rushmore: It's Neli!! Oh my goodness, It's Neli!! Our General Manager slash owner of Addicted to Pain Wrestling or should I say Extreme Bloody Wrestling is back

Blake Limit: He is no longer General Manager of Nighmare nor the owner of Addicted to Pain Wrestling...EBW is long gone...AtPW is the new era

Andrew Rushmore: Yes it's the era of Ja Phipps who is now retired

--King Neli plays off to the fans for a few minutes before he climbs in to the ring and asks for a mic. He celebrates a bit more before he puts the mic to his mouth--

King Neli: Well, Well, Well...Looky what we have here...Ever since I have gone things have fallen apart...Ja Phipps took over nightmare...Now if he couldn't handle Warzone when we first opened then why would he be able to handle Nightmare...Now while I was in my hospital bed all I thought about was nightmare..No Warzone...Not Extreme Bloody Wrestling...But NIGHTMARE...

--The fans start to cheer and chant Nightmare...King Neli waits for them to die down before talking again--

King Neli: You see...I was heeled 3 weeks after Ja Phipps announced my injury...I tried entering the arena but Ja Phipps had ordered tight security guards...The best...He had also upgraded the arena...Booked bigger arenas...Promise the superstars higher salary's...But the thing Ja Phipps didn't notice is he was going bankrupt...within 2 months he would have been sacked by the so called Addicted to Pain Wrestling board...Yes that's right...Not EBW but AtPW...

Andrew Rushmore: What's Neli getting at

Blake Limit: If I knew I would tell you partner so why don't we both stay silent and watch? Waddya say?

Andrew Rushmore: Well...

Blake Limit: I said Silence...

King Neli: You see...You think Ja Phipps retired at his own hands? He knew there was no going back after he wasted all that money and he would only be losing money...So what did he do? Found the easy way out...He quit...Not Retired but QUIT...Wrestlers are only supposed to retire once they have accomplished everything they dreamed of in wrestling...Or because they are not good enough...But Ja Phipps was good...I could actually say he is one of the best we had...But instead of fighting like a man...he quit...You see, It's good that he took my job for a month...Because he realised no one can do what I do...Nobody can run a show like I do...Nobody likes Ja Phipps more then they like King Neliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

--The fans burst out in a Neli chant--

Andrew Rushmore: That freak is still in the middle of the room

Blake Limit: I thought I told you to zip...Wait your right...What's he doing here?

King Neli: That is why...I'm back...Nightmare is going to go back to like how it always was....BUUUUUUUUT...The name Addicted to Pain Wrestling will stay due to the fact the fans on AtPW.Com voted AtPW to be the better name...infact 78% of AtPW fans voted for AtPW to be the better name....So your officially looking at your General Manager King Neli

Andrew Rushmore: A toast To Neli!!

Blake Limit: I'm starting to think you the real freak

GM King Neli: Now one last matter...I noticed that my friend didn't get on very well with you fans...

Andrew Rushmore: Frieeend?!?!?!?!

GM King Neli: Think of this as a robot...Not a robot...Android...Think of this as King Neli Number 2!!

Blake Limit: King Neli what? There can only be one King Neli

Andrew Rushmore: Your joking me...Is he even human

GM King Neli:
Now King Neli II has a brain...He has a heart...He has kidneys...Heck he even has hormones if you get what I'm saying

--GM King Neli raises his eyebrows a few time as a couple of the female fans start giggling--

GM King Neli: King Neli II was up for auction in Italy...I went there to see my dad as he is now living in Italy...And there was an auction...No more details on how I got him before everyone get's one...But mind you I would probably be the only one that can afford one...Anyway...King Neli II is a mute...He doesn't talk...Never has and never will...He is programm...Wait that's the wrong word...He IS going to do whatever I say although he can break my rules if he decides to which he won't...King Neli II is a submision machine...I personally taught him the Neli Bomb...Neli Slam...and another finisher he adapted himself called the Neli Mission which is a submission finisher...He is going to be on the nightmare roster and he will fight when I want him to and who I want him to....

--Dylan Meeche's Music hits the PA System as King Neli changes his view to the titan tron but King Neli II Doesn't move--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Return... Empty Re: The Return...

Post  Dylan Meech Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 am

--Dylan enters the ring, not smiling--

Andrew: Dylan doesn't look too happy, I'm confused...

--Dylan stares at King Neli as the music fades away, Neli waits for Dylan to speak but he doesn't--

King Neli Hey Dyla...

--Dylan slaps Neli--

Blake: WOAH!!

Dylan: A whole season.. that's how long you we're gone...

--Dylan points at Neli--

Dylan: You left me on my own... No one to have my back... No One...

--Neli goes to talk but Dylan interupts him--

Dylan: And don't give me this crap about you not being able to get into the building... Go in as a fan, knock out the guards, sneak in... There are endless ways... But no.

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: You decided to stay in your cosy apartment whilst I had to take the consequences for YOUR actions...

--The crowd boo louder--

Dylan: So did you have a relaxing break? What did you do?

--The crowd boo as Dylan continues to be sarcastic--

Dylan: Go Swimming?

--Dylan Paces the ring--

Dylan: Go Fishing?

--Dylan smiles--

Dylan: Go 'Skee'ing?

Mattskee appears from no where with a Steel chair and goes it smash it over Neli's head but King Neli II Dives in the way executing a MORTAL Chair Shot!!

Dylan: Damn!!

--Mattskee looks angry as Neli runs out the ring laughing, Dylan approaches the ropes--

Dylan: This isn't the last you've heard of this Danny...

--Dylan spits on Neli II--

Last edited by Dylan Meech on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Can I kind of edit your role play? You try hit me but my clone gets in the way and gives me a chance to hit mattskee whilst you jump out of the ring? Coz you kind of forgot about my clone lol
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 am

edited