Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Return of AtPW

3 posters

Go down

The Return of AtPW Empty The Return of AtPW

Post  GM King Neli Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:38 pm

King Neli walks out of the curtain with a huge applause from the crowd. King Neli walks down to the ring, taunting the fans on his way. He grabs a microphone from ring side and enters the ring--
King Neli: Now you are probably wondering what has happened to Addicted to Pain Wrestling over the last month or so. It hasn't been a pleasant month. I've had family problems as some of you may know. What family problems I have had over the past month, I apologize for this but I can not tell you.
--The fans stay silent--
King Neli: Personal Issues a side, I'm looking to bring Addicted to Pain Wrestling to a higher standard it was before. This is why I have sold off the company.
--The fans start booing.--
Andrew Rushmore: I take it they don't want Neli to leave.
Blake Limit: He has carried AtPW for 6 months. Without Neli, There wouldn't be any Addicted to Pain Wrestling at all.
King Neli: I understand that you do not want me to leave AtPW. This is why I have only sold my General Manager position but not my role as an Addicted to Pain Wrestler.
--The Fans start cheering.--
King Neli: So without further ado, I would like to introduce Lucifer Daniels as the new General Manager of ADDICTED TO PAIN WRESTLING....
--The fans wait in anticipation as the curtain flys to the side and Lucifer Daniels appears. Lucifer makes his way to the ring and entes. He shakes King Neli's hand and then asks for a mic.--
Lucifer Daniels: Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Lucifer Daniels. Some of you may have never herd of me but I have worked with numorous Wrestling promotions and when Neli approached me with the job, it was something I couldn't refuse. I've also promised Neli that he will have a contract as a wrestler with AtPW as long as I am alive.
--The fans let out a small cheer.--
Lucifer Daniels: To move on, Since last season didn't work out the way Neli wanted it to, me and Neli have agreed to vacate all the titles and they will all be fought for at the next Pay Per View which will be held in 4 weeks from today.
--The fans let out a bit of a louder cheer.--
Lucifer Daniels: Apart from that, things will carry out as usual. So enjoy the show and the title contenders will be announced on Friday. Apart from that, Happy new years AtPW fans!!
--The fans start cheering and chanting AtPW as Neli and Lucifer shake hands one last time--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Return of AtPW Empty Re: The Return of AtPW

Post  Stefan Escayg Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 am

Neli releases Lucifer's hand and turns to leave

Most of the crowd leap up to their feet and scream with excitement!!

Andrew: Oh my God!! Is this who I think it is?!

Neli turns to look at the stage with a puzzled look on his face while Lucifer cracks a grin.

Blake: It may be, but I can't believe it!!

The crowd erupts with a thunderous pop as Stefan Escayg walks out onto the stage, holding a mic!!

Andrew: IT IS!! "The Immortal Warrior" Stefan Escayg has come to AtPW!!

Stefan stands on the stage, slowly looking around the arena with a huge grin on his face, taking in the ovation!!

Blake: Unbelievable!! What a catch for AtPW!

Stefan begins walking down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer!

Andrew: Wow, this is just amazing! I've seen this guy in his previous federations! This young man is so talented!

Stefan walks up the ramp and steps into the ring, grinning at Neli!

Blake: Yes, he is! I see great things in this man's future here in AtPW!!

The fans explode with a massive pop as Stefan climbs to the second rope and raises his right arm in the air!!!

Andrew: Listen to this crowd! The roof is going to be blown off of this arena!!

Stefan gets off of the turnbuckle and stands in the middle of the ring, staring at Neli as his music cuts off and the crowd continues to go crazy!!

Blake: Oh man, this should be good! I wonder why he chose now to make his debut!

Stefan stands, grinning at Neli, but begins to look around at the fans as they begin chanting his name..."Stefan, Stefan, Stefan"...
...Stefan slowly looks around the sold out arena, nodding and smiling, as they continue to chant his name..."Stefan, Stefan, Stefan"...
...the camera pans over the sold out arena as the crowd continues to chant..."Stefan, Stefan, Stefan"...
...the camera zooms in on the upper deck of the arena, showing all of the excited AtPW fans on their feet, before panning out to show the lower deck as they continue to chant..."Stefan, Stefan, Stefan"...
...the camera zooms in on some of the people in the front row along the entrance ramp as they chant..."Stefan, Stefan, Stefan"...
...the camera finally returns to Stefan, who is still looking around at the crowd, before raising the mic up to his lips as the chant dies down..."Stefan, Stefan, Stefan"...

Stefan: It's been a long time since I've been in a wrestling ring...
...it's been along time since I've been able to hear that kind of ovation...
...but now, finally, the wait is over because "The Immortal Warrior" Stefan Escayg is back!!

The crowd erupts!!

That's right, I am finally returning to the sport I love!
The past couple months have been very difficult for me...
...I lost my job with my original federation...
...my second federation was closed down...
...but now, I intend to make my mark!
Now, I intend to go above and beyond everything I've done in the past!
And I intend to do that right here, in AtPW!!

The crowd erupts yet again!!

Stefan grins and nods as he continues!
Which brings me to tonight...
Stefan turns his attention to Neli!
I want to start my AtPW career with a bang.
And what better way to do that than with facing the former General Manager?

The crowd starts to show some excitement!

So Neli, how about it?
Let's make history here on the first episode of the New and Improved AtPW!
--Stefan points at himself-- Stefan Escayg...
--Stefan points at Neli-- ...King Neli...
--Stefan points at the ground-- ...right here, tonight!!

The crowd erupts at the thought of the match!!

Stefan Escayg and Neli stare each other down with intensity!!

Andrew: Wow! Stefan came out to challenge Neli!! What a bold move!!

The crowd grows in excitement as Stefan and Neli slowly look around the arena!!

Blake: He definately has some guts! I wonder what Neli will say!

The crowd continues to cheer before finally silencing as Neli raises his mic to answer!

(OORP: Alright Neli, just do your part and I'll do Daniels' part. Refer to the plan if you forgot what you gotta do Razz )

Stefan Escayg

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:52 am

--King Neli looks on towards Stefan for a few moments before letting of a small grin--

King Neli: You? "The Immortal Warrior"? You don't look so Immortal to me. Hell, I ain't ever of you. This is the big league Stefan. You don't come running down to AtPW running your mouth of about not only the former General Manager but one of the only few AtPW originals left.

I bet you haven't even faced someone of my standards. My standards are to high for you Stefan. I don't face low time jobbers just because they run down to the ring and challenge me. I've got a reputation at stake. Facing a low timer like you would not improve my skills.

--The fans start to boo and a chant of "Fight" starts around the arena--

King Neli: You know what Stefan. Let's get a referee down here. Come on hurry up I don't want to wait all day...
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan Escayg Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 am

Neli and Stefan both drop their mics and get in each other's faces! Neli glares into Stefan's eyes angrily as Stefan grins confidently!
Lucifer: Hey, hang on!
Lucifer Daniels separates the two men with his arms! Both Stefan and Neli stare at Daniels!
I'm sorry guys, but I've already booked both of you in separate matches for tonight.
The fans begin to boo!
But who knows, your paths may cross sometime in the future.
For now, however, I would like for the two of you to leave peacefully.
Stefan and Neli stare each other down!
Stefan nods and exits the ring, walking backwards and staring at Neli on his way up the ramp until he gets halfway, which is when he turns around and walks behind the curtain.
That means you too, Neli.
Neli glares at Daniels for a moment before bitterly leaving the ring and making his way backstage.
Daniels grins at the fans!
Well with that over, let's get on with the new and improved...
...A-t-P-W!!!
The fans begin to cheer, excited about the return of AtPW as Daniels leaves the ring!

(OORP: Alright, we're done Very Happy Comments, anyone?)

Stefan Escayg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 am

Great rps for both of you, this feud have everything to be great. Can't wait to see the developments.
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down