Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Kings next step to the New Era

4 posters

Go down

The Kings next step to the New Era Empty The Kings next step to the New Era

Post  Insa Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 am

--The lights goes off, a TK appears at the Titantron--

--Insa, the Irish appears at the top of the ramp and make his way to the ring--

Andrew Rushmore: Here comes The Irish. I'm sure that he will try to play mind games with us again.

--The crowd chants, Kings--

Blake Limit: I don't know how they can like them.

--Insa, the Irish enters the ring and ask for a mic--

Insa, the Irish: So... The guild is dead and I think that no one here will try to form a new group and try to get the control over this show ever again.

-The chant with Kings get higher and higher--

Insa, the Irish: And once more The Kings showed that we aren't like they say... "Just Clowns". No, no, no. We are the only force capable and with the guts to take any wrestler here head on head.

Insa, the Irish: But I'm not here to just show to you how AMAZING we are. I'm here to say that we aren't the good guys. We don't like any of you.

--Insa, the Irish points to the crowd that start to boo--

Andrew Rushmore: I knew that he would play with us again. The Kings can't make or take anyone serious.

Insa, the Irish: Anyway... I'm here just to say once again to every wrestler here at AtPW that we won't stay neutral if any of you tries to take over this federation!

Blake Limit: And know he will play as hero.

Insa, the Irish: And know to show that The Kings and the rest of AtPW are united against...

--Insa starts to laugh--

Insa, the Irish: Against the Villains of this federation, I would like to call my partner Hades and the General Managers of Nightmare and Warzone, Mr. Meech and Mr. Neli.

Andrew Rushmore: What is happening here?!

--Insa laughs while at the Titantron a "TK" appears again--

(Hades answer first then Neli and Dylan Razz)
Insa
Insa

Back to top Go down

The Kings next step to the New Era Empty Re: The Kings next step to the New Era

Post  Hades Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:25 am

--Hades comes out of the backstage wearing only a towell and with shampoo on his hair while the crowd starts laughing and Insa is looking at him shaking his head--

Hades: Hey partner, here I am.

--Than he angrily looks at the crowd and starts shouting--

Hades: And what's to laugh you pathetic loosers? You laugh because I'm that comited to my partner, to The Kings that I come out even looking like that when I'm needed? By the way, I could take care of any person in this roster, even with only a towell on me, and without droping it.

--Insa starts laughing and covers his eyes with his left hand--

Hades: But i know that the girls out there would love to see me drop it, so should i do it?

--The beautiful part of the crowd is chanting: Drop it! Drop it! Drop it! But suddenly King Neli II comes out trying to convince Hades with desperate gestures not to do it--

Hades: Ok, Muppet, calm down, you seem Dr. Thrax with that desperate face. And where's the puppet master, your daddy, the king, the fed master, the gate watcher, the pain dealer and the....

--Insa interupts Hades--

Insa: Fun killer?

--King Neli II shows Hades and Insa to look behind them and when they turn around King Neli is standing right there with a serious look--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 am

GM King Neli: You two clowns bothering King Neli number two? Huh? You best not be because that wouldn't leave me a happy man...And by the way...The Gate Watcher? The Pain Dealer? Seriously Hades I respected your jokes in the past but those jokes SUCK...

--The fans break off in a You Suck chant but it calms down within seconds--

GM King Neli: You see Hades...You may have won that title...But you won it when I wasn't around...If I'm not around there is no fun...When I'm not around there is no action...And when I'm not around there is certainly no AtPW...

--The fans start chanting AtPW this time--

GM King Neli:
Hades seriously I don't know what your doing as world champ...If I wanted to take your title...I could take it myself...But I don't want to...Titles are over rated...It's just another object...You could lose every single other match but win one match and have a title around your waist...Title's do not mean anything...BUUUUUUUUUUT...Family does...I was away for one month and Dylan blamed me for his ass getting kicked from warzone to nightmare...But you two...Your something else...You've gone past the tag team stage...you've gone past the stable stage...you join and in less then a month you THINK you have taken over AtPW? Well let me tell you something...There was nothing to take over because I WASN'T HERE

--The fans erupt in a huge cheer--

GM King Neli: Now Dylan thinks I turned on him...But what he doesn't realize is when I was on Nightmare he did not come to help me ONCE...And I'm supposed to be the villain in this? I mean if Insa went hospital you would visit him every day right Hades?

--Hades nods--

GM King Neli: Well this so called brother of mine visited me 3 times in hospital...no more then 3 times..Heck I had more visits from random people then I had from him...

--Dylan's music hits the PA System as GM King Neli looks on at the titan tron--

Last edited by GM King Neli on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 am

--Dylan walks to the ring looking angry--

Dylan: You thought for a second Neli, that I didn't WANT to visit you? Because of the consequences of YOUR actions I had to rest, my Injury's were severe...

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Don't you dare boo me!! I train every day, I work hard to entertain you people by destroying competition!! And all you do is boo me and stuff your faces full of crap!!

--The crowd boo loudly--

Dylan: Whatever.... Danny, I'm gonna prove to you that I have become Much, Much Stronger during your absence... that's why I promise that every match I win will be via Submission!!

Blake: Woah! Quite a statement from Meech!!

Dylan: At that... Is the Real Deal!!

--Dylan Smiles cockily--
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Insa Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:01 pm

--Insa, the Irish starts to laugh--

Insa, the Irish: Calm down Folks! We are here to show that we are united against the villans!

--Insa, the Irish looks to Neli and Dylan--

Insa, the Irish: Now why don't you too shake ur hands.

--Insa, the Irish smiles--
Insa
Insa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:35 pm

don't do it, it's a trap, he'll make you make out after that, changing saliva, at least if you were two hot sisters, buit two ugly brothers, that's just sick...
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:48 am

--Dylan shakes his head and turns away--

Dylan: I'm not shaking his hand until he apologises to me...

Last edited by Dylan Meech on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:51 am

GM King Neli: Woaaaah Dylan...More excuses? I didn't see you as that type of man...Were grown up now Dylan...Were brothers...Were standing in the middle of...Wait were standing in the middle of MY ring...In MY company...If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be here right now...I made you Dylan...And your backstabbing me? If it wasn't for me you would still be at home watching TV with Dad...Face it Dylan without me your nothing...

--GM King Neli looks at the other 3 in the ring and then back to Dylan--

GM King Neli: Those 2 are not even blood related...And their connection is stronger then ours will ever be...And you want to know why? Because your so ungrateful you don't think about anyone other then yourself...Sorry to break it to you Dylan but the world does not revolve around you...It doesn't revolve around me either...But facts are facts Dylan...You did not even stay over night at me with hospital...you visited 3 times and all 3 times you didn't stay longer then 5 minutes...Your a disgrace of a as a brother...But more importantly your a disgrace to our family name...

--GM King Neli throws the mic at Dylan as he leaves the ring--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content