Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Kings welcome you...

2 posters

Go down

The Kings welcome you... Empty The Kings welcome you...

Post  Insa Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 am

--Sudenlly the lights go off--

--Two wrestlers in red can be seen at the top of the ramp, both walk down to the ring but no music is been played--

Jenna: Ladies and Gentleman, introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland... the Leprechaun... Insa, the Irish!

Jenna: Introducing now, from... is that right? From the deeps of Hell... the son of the... Demon?... Hades666!

--Both wrestler walk to the ring, sign autographs and taking pictures with the crowd--

Blake: Who are those guys? They are new here but still... Making their way so slow to the ring and at the same time making us to wait...

--Insa, the Irish climbs the turnbuckle and looks at the crowd while Hades666 ask for a mic and throw it to Insa--

Insa, the Irish: You should be asking yourself why are we here since we have a title match tonight.. Well, I'll answer it. I don't care...

--The crowd cheers--

Insa, the Irish: Yes, at the backstage they talk about how the gold make a wrestler...

--Insa points to the backstage and then looks at his waist--

Insa, the Irish: I don't care... We aren't here to be puppets...

--Insa looks to Hades666--

Insa, the Irish: We are here to make sure that everyone of you...

--Insa points to the crowd, while the crowd cheers--

Insa, the Irish: Have the wrost time ever!

--Insa starts to laugh--

Insa, the Irish: Thats right! We will show this federation the right mean of Hell! We will make everyone here to think twice before stand at our way! To make something goes wrong... you just need a little of chaos.. And to make sure that things will go wrong, we will be the CHAOS!

Insa, the Irish: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome.. The Kings.

--Insa throws the mic to Hades666 and bows to the crowd--
Insa
Insa

Back to top Go down

The Kings welcome you... Empty Re: The Kings welcome you...

Post  Hades Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 am

Hades666: Hey losers, how are you tonight?
--The crowd starts boing loudly--
Hades666: Music for my ears...that means you can't wait for us to get our butts kicked tonight, which by the way, won't happen'...
--Hades starts laughing while Insa keeps booing the crowd--
Hades666: But...don't take me wrong, I'm not saying that we give a crap about wining, 'cause winning...
--Hades stops for a second to watch Insa while he gives a french kiss to a girl in the front row--
Hades666: ...'cause wining means having a match go by a routine, follow some rules, and we don't do that, because we are the most unpredictable wrestlers you have ever seen and will ever see... And that's because, we are AWESOME!
--Hades stops to watch Insa slapping the boyfriend of the girl he just kissed, and laughs--
Hades666: And that guy just felt that on his own skin. Actually this should teach everybody a lesso, 'cause the ATPW Kings, can and will do anything they want, they will even steal your women and money.
--Hades keeps laughin and shaking his head--
Andrew: This guys are morrons, not wrestlers.
Blake: They are even more annoying than the guild.
--Hades blows his fingers and whistles to Insa and asks him to get back in the ring--
Hades666: And now, me and my partner here, are willing to commit to everything we just said by doing this.
--Insa and Hades both run to the turnbuckles and make an Outside Dive at the announcers table hitting Andrew and Blake--
--The screen fades to black as the security rushes in--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down