Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

TSS Talks about HoA and TBS

2 posters

Go down

TSS Talks about HoA and TBS Empty TSS Talks about HoA and TBS

Post  Dwayne Daniels Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:39 am

--- Suddenly the Arena lights start flashing red and black colors --
-- Suffocate by Motograter hit the speakers in the arena, the crowd explodes in cheers and applauses --

Leo:Here comes the new TBS addition, The Show Stopper!
Aaron:Yeah, he must be dumb, to join a stable who is in HoA death list.
-- TSS appears on the stage, and after his taunt " You can't stop the Show" he walks down the ramp, climbs the ring steps and greets the ring announcer, afterwards he ask for a mic. --
The Show Stopper: Whats Up guys!
-- Crowd cheers, and TSS let out a smile --
The Show Stopper: Well people, as you guys already now, i joined TBS... The Guys asked for my help, and i'm happy to help then, anyway, the guys are great, i have three good friends there, and all of then are awesome wrestlers... Lets see... Eric "The Beast" Thompson
-- Crowd cheers in reaction --
The Show Stopper: Please, wait, wait... we have... Dr. Thrax!!
-- TSS Smiles to the crowd, at the moment they chant in excitement --

The Show Stopper: And Now, one of the most awesomes in this stable, our Captain! Our icon! Clevland Griffin!!
-- Crowd explodes in TBS Chants --

Aaron:*laughs* He's good.
The Show Stopper: I thinks that's enough! What you think Guys? Do we got to be afraid of someone?
-- Crowd chants "Who? Who?" --
The Show Stopper: Do we got... to be afraid of some guys like...like HoA?!
-- Crowd explodes in "HoA Sucks" chans as a Fan raises a sign " TBS will you hunt you down! " --.

The Show Stopper: * Points to the sign * THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HoA! I'm not afraid of you guys, TBS IS NOT AFRAID OF YOU GUYS!

-- Crowd goes wild chanting “TBS WILL HUNT YOU DOWN” --
-- The Show Stopper goes up in the corner --

The Show Stopper: Comon HoA, i want action, i want my revenge for what you guys did to me, in my debut here in AtPW, for what you guys did to MY sister!! This people out here wanna see a good wrestling match! Bring in on!
-- Crowd chants even louder “Bring in on” --
-- The Show Stopper Points to a Fan with a TSS Sign --

The Show Stopper: Comon! I Can't hear your chant!
-- Crowd chants and goes wilds as TSS drops the mic and show off the crowd with his taunts in the corner --

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*End, if someone of HoA wants to appear or a GM, your free to reply *
Dwayne Daniels
Dwayne Daniels

Back to top Go down

TSS Talks about HoA and TBS Empty Re: TSS Talks about HoA and TBS

Post  The Hitman Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:20 pm

--Lights on the ramp flash, and on the titan tron there is a video of a man smashing his TV with a guitar--
--Three loud symbol crashes are heard, as Revelations by Audioslave hits the speakers and The Hitman and Crashoverride walk out onto the ramp--
Leo: Right on time HoA comes out.

--The crowd bursts into an HoA Sucks chant, as The Hitman and crashoverride continue walking to the ring--
--The Hitman and crashoverride step into the ring, and crashoverride picks up the mic off the ground and hands it to The Hitman--

The Hitman: So Showstopper, Your going to join TBS.
--The crowd goes into a TBS Rocks chant--

The Hitman: Your Going to help a former member of HoA
, in Clevland Griffin
--Crowd boo's--
The Hitman: I understand your mad at me and crash, I mean we did kidnap your sister.
Leo: Oh no he did not just go there!

Aaron: Oh yes he did!

The Hitman: Oh but I cant take all the credit, Me and crash had help, from your new pal Clevland Griffin!
The Hitman: In fact Crash, didn't Clevland actually do most of the kidnapping?

--The Hitman turns to crashoverride who nods in agreement.--
The Hitman: Actually, come to think of it, I never laid a hand on your sister TSS.

Leo: Yea but you organized the whole damn thing!

Aaron: Shut up, I wanna here him talk.

The Hitman: TSS, Clevland did every bit of kidnapping your sister, he broke into her home, hit her husband with a baseball bat, and then took her, all on his own.

--The Crowd chants " Liar!!"--
The Hitman: I Speak the truth, TSS Clevland is the sole reason your sister was kidnapped.
--The Hitman's tone turns very sarcastic--

The Hitman: And if I'm not mistaken, you are going to help the man who kidnapped your sister now.
--The Hitman steps next to TSS and puts his hand on TSS' shoulder--
The Hitman: What does that say about you.

--Grinning arrogantly, The Hitman takes his hand off of TSS's shoulder, and hands him the mic--

OORP: TSS reply maybe end it, up to you
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwayne Daniels Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 pm

-- TSS looks to The Hitman with a angry face, he puts the mic in front of his mouth, he waits some seconds before start speaking --

The Show Stopper: What the hell are you talking about?! He was just a puppet, and YOU and Crash pulled the strings!

Leo: He took the words of my mouth!

The Show Stopper: Oh yeah, he was being mind controlled by you Hitman, for money...he was a bad guy? Yes, he was...but he apologized to me, and he is a good guy now and a good leader for TBS!

-- Crowd starts "Thats Fair" chants --

The Show Stopper: Ohhhh, and someone here have forgot one thing...

-- TSS points to Crash --

The Show Stopper: Don't you remember what you did for my sister? Don't you?

-- crowd starts to boo --

The Show Stopper: Don't you remember what i did to you in the Last Man Standing Match Crash? I Beated the hell out on you, i saw you bleeding on the floor, i saw your blood on my hands, and i bet you still feel the effects of the Stopper Slam who knocked you from the 10 count, don't you?

-- TSS walks in Crash direction, and looks in his eyes with a sadic look --

The Show Stopper: I was the only real man in the ring anyway...

-- Crowd explodes in "Owwwwww" in the arena --

Leo: Oh my God! * laughs *

Aaron: He must be dumb, real dumb, is 2 x 1 in the ring, he will be destroyed at anytime, i don't know what Crash and Hitman are waiting for!

-- TSS steps in front of the Hitman, and stares to him face to face --

The Show Stopper: So what Hitman...you punched my in the face when I was tied to a chair, so lets see what kind of man you are, look at me!

-- TSS opens his arms still staring to Hitman with a angry face and hes voice as well --

The Show Stopper: This time, you have no chair or chains Hitman, try to hit me in the face NOW Hitman! Comon, i want to see if you dare! I want a One on One match against you Hitman, later TONIGHT!

-- Crowd chants for TSS --

The Show Stopper: And you Crash, just stay out of this match, because next Warzone i want you and me, a NO-DQ rematch!

-- Suffocate by Motograter hit the speakers as TSS taunts for the crowd and get out of the ring --

Leo: Oh my, two big matchs in two weaks, do TSS got what takes to beat two of HoA members in only two Warzone's?

Aaron: Comon Leo, you know he can't, this idiot will be destroyed by Hitman later Tonight and in next Warzone Crash will crush his face in the ground, and you know its true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

End.
Dwayne Daniels
Dwayne Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down