Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

WBE talks for the first time (and maybe last)

Go down

WBE talks for the first time (and maybe last) Empty WBE talks for the first time (and maybe last)

Post  World's Biggest Erection Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 am

OOC: I may be kind of rusty since I haven't written an rp in a while.

--The Scene cuts to show the arena. A few seconds go by and the lights go out, leaving the arena pitch black, as “The Night” from Disturbed, begins to play, along with a video showing the decimation of wrestlers. A few seconds go by, and all the lights come back on revealing an average heighted man, wearing a unique, non Mexican, black mask with a "W" on the forehead, inside the ring. He has 2 black arm bands going fully down both arms and is wearing a sleeveless, unzipped hoody, with UFC style shorts. He has a mic in-hand.--
WBE: “People of Warzone, I am The World’s Best Entertainer, WBE.”
--The crowd starts cheering.--
WBE: “Cheering? Well, it’s too bad that you all will never have the opportunity to do that again. I may be the World’s Best Entertainer, but I’m not here to entertain the fans. I’m here to entertain myself.”
--The crowd stops cheering and they become silent.--
WBE: “Much better. It was hard to even hear myself think with all this racket going on here. Don’t you all know that you’re supposed to shut up when someone is talking, and pay attention to them. God, you people have no manners.”
--The crowd begin to boo WBE.--
WBE: “I said Shut up!! You guys have made me forget why I even came out here. Well, as of now, I officially open up a challenge to anybody in the….. audience.”
--The crowd continues to boo WBE.--
WBE: “I’m serious! I have an open challenge to anybody in the audience to come and fight me, mano e mano. Right here, right now!”
--WBE waits for about a minute, and is booed heavily by the people in the audience.--
WBE: “Well, I guess this calls for drastic measures.”
WBE leaves the ring and goes over to ring barricade, with the booing still going. WBE punches a random guy in the front row, and drags him over the barricade. WBE knees him in the gut and shoves him over into the ring.
WBE: “This is what will happen to each and every one of you lazy, incoherant fans who do not show me respect!”
WBE pushes a tech guy out of his chair, and grabs his chair. He goes into the ring with the chair, as the fan from before is standing up. WBE waits for him to fully stand up, and he hits him in the head with the steel chair, and as the man falls to the mat onto his hands and knees, WBE places the chair underneath the man‘s head. WBE then runs off of the ropes and jumps over the man’s defenseless body and plants the man head-first into the chair, bloodying him. WBE grabs the mic.
WBE: “Where is the security when people need them?”
WBE throws the mic down, and he lifts the man onto his shoulders into a fireman’s carry position, and he flips the man over his head and plants him head-first into the steel chair. The man’s face is a bloody pulp. WBE grabs the mic, once again.
WBE: “This is what will happen to anybody who stands in my way. If you guys keep disrespecting me like this, then next week, I will be even worse. Remember that. And, if you’ve got something to say, then stand in line.”
“The Night” from Disturbed begins to play again, as the lights go out. They come back on several minutes later to show that WBE, and the man he assaulted, have disappeared.
Scene Ends

Last edited by WBE on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a few wording)
World's Biggest Erection
World's Biggest Erection

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down