Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Welcome to the Nightmare

Go down

Welcome to the Nightmare Empty Welcome to the Nightmare

Post  World's Biggest Erection Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 pm

--The scene cuts to show the arena. Seconds go by, and all the lights in the arena go out, leaving the arena pitch black, while "The Night", by Disturbed begins to play.--.
Andrew: "This could be only one person. And according to the Draft, it's..."
Blake: "WBE."
--The lights come back on to show WBE in the ring with a bloody shovel in one hand, and a microphone in the other. He is heavily booed by the audience.--
WBE: "You pathetis excuses for people have no right to boo me! Especially not yet. Not until I do what I have proclaimed I am going to do!"
--The crowd continues to boo WBE.--
WBE: "So, you people want to test me?? Fine! Have it your way!"
--The lights in the arena go out leaving the arena pitch black, once more. They come back on to show WBE in the ring, choking Banio with the bloody shovel.--.
Andrew: "What is he doing? We have to keep all of our wrestlers healthy. Even the ones who don't do much."
--WBE releases his grasp around Banio's neck. The crowd's booes have become ear-shattering, as WBE grabs the mic again.--[/color]
[color=white].

WBE: "Well, it seems that you guy's don't care about this wrestler's safety. Well, good. Because neither do I."
--WBE grabs the shovel again, and as Banio is getting up, WBE hits him in a golfing manner, seinding him flying backwards into one of the right turnbuckles. WBE leaves the ring and grabs a table from underneath the ring. He rolls into the ring with it. WBE grabs the mic.--.
WBE: "It appears that my debut i Nightmare will be Banio's last night in wrestling!"
--WBE sets the table up.--
WBE: "Banio's soul shall burn in the passage of fire, along with all of the other vile beings from here!"
--WBE throws the microphone into the crowd. It hits a fan straight in the forehead, busting him open, as a loud thud is heard. WBE then lifts the lifeless body of Banio up, and lifts him onto his shoulder, and he climbs the turnbuckle. WBE, then, flips Banio over his head and head-first throught the table. WBE demands a crew guy for a mic. The crowd is still booing him.--
WBE: "It could've all been prevented. All of it!"
--WBE throws the mic down, as he leaves the ring again. He grabs a gas can from underneath the ring, and he re-enters the ring. He then begins pouring gasoline down Banio's throut, and he pulls a match out of his pants pocket and he strikes it causing it to light. WBE mouths the words "The End", and he drops the match into Banio's throut, setting him ablaze. WBE grabs his mic again, and people can be heard crying and yelling. Medics rush to the ring with extreme speed.--
WBE: "I'm not going to say that Banio is going to a bette place, because he's not! He's going to the worst place imaginable! And if you've got something to say, it doesn't matter, because I'm here to stay. NOW, BRING ON THE NIGHTMARE!!!"
--The lights go out, as The Night begins to play, and they come back on to reveal that WBE is gone--
Scene Ends
World's Biggest Erection
World's Biggest Erection

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down