Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY)

4 posters

Go down

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY) Empty Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY)

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 am

CAN I HAVE MY PIC HERE PLEASE

-- Jason Campbell walks down the ramp to Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins Blasting loud on the Sound System. He is wearing his trademark green,white and gold tape around his lower arms with his neon green belt shining. He has his Tag Team Championship Belt over his shoulder.--
Jason Campbell: So what a past two weeks this has been for me. Getting the Tag Team Championship with my good friend Underkane. I am now in a Triple Threat TLC match at Crossfire! As announced on Warzone last Friday.
And now....what happened last night. We never actually Found Out who Saga WAS.

--Crowd Cheer at his Name.--
Jason Campbell:I found out last night when I DESTROYED him. And no one knows about it after I bribed the security to not say anything. He was walking to his car in the Parking Lot. And I was walking to mine. Then he provoked me into attacking him. By telling me about how he won the Tag Team match against me and Underkane.
--Crowd Cheer at Jason Campbell telling them about his loss--
Jason Campbell: SHUT UP !!! Your not involved in this! And thats when I flipped I got him in a headlock and started punching him in the face. Then i lifted him up and slammed him down with a Mortal Chernobyl Disaster !
--Crowd Boo loudly--
Jason Campbell: And whats more I hit the Chernobyl Disaster onto his Car roof! And then all the security came and i bribed them to not tell anyone they saw....They called the Medics and nothing more came of it !
--Crowd Boo as Jason Campbell smiles--
Jason Campbell:Now...You might wonder why I'm telling you this...And I'm telling you because...I managed to take his hood down !
--Crowd Gasp in shock. Jason Campbell smiles.--
Jason Campbell:And I'll tell you who it was right Now....--
-- Someone breaks Jason Campbell off before he can tell everyone who he was.--
OORP:Someone come in so they can stop me telling who he was.

Last edited by Jason Campbell on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY) Empty The King Is Back

Post  Frozen King Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:39 am

'Rescue Me' by BuckCherry plays loudly across the arena as Frozen King Walks Down TO the ring to a Thunderous Sound of BOO'S. He Grabs a mic and stands toe to toe with JC Before Speaking.

Frozen King: Well well well, What are you forgetting?Let Me think, 1.You just came to warzone to say you were destroying me, I was Kicking Your Ass All around that Ring and you know it. Also last week Was a FLuke, you couldn't beat me no matter what. I easily had you under my control afte all you were more tired then i was. And now I hae to well, make sure you dont mke it to crossfire. 2. You, Me, And S***Man are all in that CrossFire Match which im going to win, And 3. Well I Don't Believe you know who Saga Really is now do you JCpenny!

Frozen King Stands With a smirk and awaits JC to answer all of his questions or statements might some say.

Last edited by Frozen King on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY) Empty Re: Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY)

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 am

Living Deadbeat by Children Of Bodom hits the arena as Maverick heads down the ramp towards Jason Campbell and Frozen King.

Maverick:Well, well, well. Look who it is! How are you buddy? Well just one thing, what are you doing back here? What? me and Underkane didn't give you enough so you gotta come on to our terf and start something with our friend Jason? That's not the way it works. I suggest you walk out this arena like a good little girl and head strait back to Warzone, cause you obviously couldn't handle it here and you never will be able to.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY) Empty Re: Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY)

Post  Frozen King Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

Frozen turns and walks over to Mav. He stops and looks down for a moment then once again begins to speak.

Frozen King:Well Mr.Mav, Last week if I recall I was destroying him and well what did you and underkane do? I was watching the footage and well let's take a look on how I lost.....

A video clip of the end of Frozen And JC's match plays live for the crowd to see and it shows an exauhsted Jason Campbell Pin 1....2....3! The Crowd cheers loudly and Frozen smirks slightly. He Seems to be sending a signal for the person running the camera/Titan Tron to zoom in on The scene.

Frozen King: Ok, The Ref was behind JC who was Blocking his View of my shoulders. Now if you would Zoom Out a little bit and turn to my shouders and behind them if you will..........Now See that, Mav and UnderKane slid in the ring and Held down my shoulder while JC Hooked my legs. Now thats outside interferrence which results in a DQ so I won that match and whats worse was why i had a look of agony on my face which happend to a superstar not to long ago. Zoom In on my Waist plz, the part of my body i use to kick out of pins.

The Camera zooms into JC with a small blade cutting my waist and The crowd chants "FROZEN SUCKS" over Frozen Laughing into the mic.

Frozen King: So JC what Do you have to say about that!

Last edited by Frozen King on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY) Empty Re:Who Was He ?.....(Nightmare - 15/8/09 = DD/MM/YY)

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 am

CAN I HAVE MY PIC HERE PLEASE

--Maverick goes at FK--
Jason Campbell:No Mav wait a sec,I'll handle this one -- You know Frozen King...you're the sorta' Guy that someone would use as a Guide to build an idiot on...
--Crowd Shout," OOOH RIPPED !".--
Jason Campbell:Hmm EBW Fans I think that footage looks a bit Photoshopped to me....Can I show you some other footage.
--The 'tron comes alive with a video of Frozen King being pinned by Jason Campbell, The referee counts .....1..... Frozen King puts a hand down his Wrestling Boot and grabs a Knife ! .....2..... And then tries to Stab Jason Campbell in the gut. But Jason Campbell turns the Knife around and it grazes FK's stomach area.....3..... With no Maverick or Underkane anywhere near the ring.--
Jason Campbell:See what I mean but Now onto your ranblings , Subject 1 -- you say that you was Beating My *BEEP!* around the ring when it was me that hit one of my Patented Moves.On Nightmare you were hit with my Fully Charged 3 times and I destroyed you ! On Warzone you were Being slowly ground to submission until The Hitman came in and got me Disqualified !
--Crowd Cheer at Jason Campbell winning but also Cheer for him getting DQ'ed.--
Jason Campbell: The Triple Threat TLC Will I must admit be Toughly Contested but who knows what tricks I have up my sleeve how about like Getting My Good Friends Mav or Underkane on you the Night Before CrossFire!
--Crowd Boo's--
Jason Campbell:But you see i don't need to do that to you. Because I Can Beat you In Singles competition as i have shown last week. Now how about you getting off Nightmare and go back to your Hovel over on Warzone ! And your right i don't know who Saga IS - I don't know him personally - But i DO know who he is Related to BLAKE ! And no i'm not referring to Our Brilliant commentator Blake Limit , I'm referring to Frozen King and his brother Lancelot !
Blake Limit:Oh I know How Great I am I don't need our own Electrode to tell us...
Jason Campbell:Tonight yet again...I will Make you have a Chernobyl Disaster. I will Fully Charge you! I will break your body! And this time i will prove to the whole world I can Beat you as I did last week and you will have no need to Photoshop some Video Footage. To try and belittle me....I did indeed block the refs view but so i could use the ropes for the pin ! And FK or EBW's Idiot or Blake or whatever you wish me to call you. That is what you call INITIATIVE ! Now I'm going to prepare for our Match ! But one LAST thing...Remember on Last Nightmare What Happened To Bul Harley will happen to you at Crossfire! You and Hitman I will Hit A Fully Charged Off A Ladder. I'll hit a Chernobyl Disaster Through a Table. And I'll use Chairs to Break You! But tonight...You will Have a Livewire in the ring. You Will have Radioactive Fallout affecting your body. And when you're in Hospital after the Match THE Electrode Will Make you HAVE Electrode's all over your body.NOW, I'll Go and prepare.
--Jason Campbell leaves the ring to Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins with His Tag Team Championship Belts over his shoulder.--

OORP:FK If we use you as a Heel that can be hated by other heels and use my idea for the photoshopped video footage it'd work gd. As I'm heel and your heel and we're feuding you'd have to be a heel that I as a Heel can hate. Neli if you could put a match in for me against FK again to build up Heat in the feud would be gd but upto you Thanks Smile.

Last edited by Jason Campbell on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 am

Maverick follows Jason down the ramp and stops. Jason looks back and notices that Maverick stopped. Maverick then heads back to the ring and goes strait to Frozen King.

Maverick:I have one final thing to say. I know you think your something special, trying to show off your photoshop skills but this is wrestling man you can take your little photoshop skills and shove them up your *** because the only thing that matters here is your ability in the ring, and as far as I'm concerned you have none.I'm glad to see you don't let it bother you and that you still come out and run your mouth like you have skills. Finally, I have to say this, I know you miss this so I have to do this for old times sake.

maverick runs towards the ropes and jumps on the opponents back
maverick then flips his oponent towards the ground and slams him on the mat executing a devastatingWhiplash.

Maverick:And that's how nightmare does it! Now call an ambulance for this loser!

Maverick walks down the ramp and looks at Jason as Jason nods at him. Jason and Maverick walk to the back.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 pm

FK for your 2nd reply in this you really need to fix your grammar or I am not adding it at all
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Who Was He ?....(Nightmare - 14/7/09 = DD/MM/YY) Empty FK !.......................................................10 CHAR

Post  Jason Campbell Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 am

FK will you edit your grammar in that RP as Neli told you too otherwise their won't be enough heat in our feud. and if on warzone you can build up heat with Hitman in the HOtA Vs. AoD feud it'd be perfect heat for our match at the PPV.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down