Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

I told you so...

5 posters

Go down

I told you so... Empty I told you so...

Post  Chris Extreme Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm

--Chris Extreme them hits as he walks out. The crowd begins too boo violently. He raises his new Intercontinental Championship in the air while pyrotechnics explode. He shows off the gold to the crowd who continue there booing. He goes up on the turnbuckle and raises his title again--

Leo
    "Well, Chris Extreme defeated maverick last week with an amazing Extreme Slash from the top rope!"

Aaron
    "I told you he would win. This is the biggest win in his career. That was one of the most difficult move to preform and most guys wouldn't do it, but our new Intercontinental Champion is extreme!

Leo
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Chris Extreme
    "I told yo so..."

--The crowd raises their booing level--

Chris Extreme
    "I told you I would become the new Intercontinental champion. I told you I would beat that coward maverick

--The crowd chants Maverick, Maverick over and over again--

Chris Extreme
    "Chant his name all you want, he doesn't hold gold like me. I am better than him. I am more athletic then him. Just look at our moves. I am the submission master. Maverick just gets lucky with his moves.

The crowd boos loud and louder

Chris Extreme
    "Lets re watch my triumph over maverick"

Chris Extreme points to the tiantron

[center]maverick jumps on the top rope while the opponent is standing dazed
    Chris Extreme kicks maverick in the midsection, grabs maverick's head in a headlock, pivots 180 degrees, catches maverick's head with his other arm, and falls forward on the mat with a cutter executing a LEGENDARY Top Rope Extreme Slash!!

Aaron: Woah!! WHAT A COUNTER!!

Referee starts counting...

Jenna: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW ATPW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: CHRIS EEEEEEEEEEEEXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEE!!

Chris Extreme
    "That move takes so much skill! Nobody can pull that off, but I can! That move defines extreme! I told you I would leave maverick winching in pain and he was. Now I will finish him off at Pain Overdose. After Pain Overdose I will still be you Intercontinental Champion!"

--Chris Extreme raises his title in the air while the crowd boos at him--

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chris Extreme
    Chris Extreme

Character sheet
    Level: 15
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

I told you so... Empty Re: I told you so...

Post  @ MR. ATPW Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:59 pm

--Chorus Of Angels plays as Maverick walks down the ramp with the crowd cheering at the top of their lungs. With a bat and microphone in hand he jumps into the ring and stares evilly at Chris Extreme before speaking.--

Maverick:You honestly think you did something special didn't you? While you "celebrate" I'm busy getting to know some of the new talent back stage like Chris 'The Truth' Schultz. You call me a coward too? Who was it that has faced you and showed up every time you insulted me? Who was it who as shown you up on more than one occasion? Speak to me when you get even with me! Don't ever think I'm a coward again either. I have honestly put up with you for too long! At Pain Overdose I'm finishing you off once and for all. You won't want to show your face here for a long, long time. You won't even look the same anymore. You will be known as 'The Lifeless Shell that was Chris Extreme'. You will look as if you were ran over by a monster truck and barely managed to survive!

--Crowd goes crazy and Maverick is building up on it.--

Maverick:See what you are is inconsistant. The people don't want a champion that calls himself the best, They want the best! And the best is standing in front of you! Now I would end you tonight but I wanted a match with Chris Schultz. If you were smart you wouldn't get in my way. Do you understand that or maybe I should speak slower? Don't interfere in my match or you may not even live to face me at Pain Overdose! Then again, please do, I don't really like this bat I'm just looking for an excuse to break it!

--Crowd gets loud with chants of 'hit him'.--
    @ MR. ATPW
    @ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:58 pm

chris, pls change ur rp layout, u're not in iiw anymore, u should have figured this out by now Smile
    Hades
    Hades

Character sheet
    Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:27 am

i was about to tell him that Razz
    The Hitman
    The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm

--Chris Extreme takes a step back--

Chris Extreme
    "I am one of the best here in Warzone. "The Truth" can probably beat you too. I wouldn't be surprised. Last week was the biggest win in my route to become AtPW champion!"

The crowd boos get louder

"You maverick are just jealous. I hate to repeat myself but I have to. I was one half of the unified tag team champions untill you attacked Underkane and I had to relinquished the tag titles. I had nothing against you untill you took Underkane out! That is when I had a problem with you.

--Crowd chants you suck, you suck--

"So I made my goal to take you out! I will finish you off. It will take months for you to recover, before you can come back to AtPW. And it seems that you want to do the same. So how about this, me vs you at Pain Overdose. In a Russian Roulette match!

--The crowd goes crazy--

"What do you say? "

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chris Extreme
    Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Insa Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Cris, use the correct RP Layout if you want your rp in the Show. The vgms have more things to do that correct your rp every show.

kkthxbye
    Insa
    Insa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Is that better?
    Chris Extreme
    Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Chris Extreme wrote:Is that better?

sure, thx Smile
    Hades
    Hades

Character sheet
    Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:25 am

--Maverick thinks a little bit.--

I'm game! Whatever you want I will beat you at it. You can pick whatever match you think you can beat me in and I will prove you can't beat me in it.
    @ MR. ATPW
    @ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 am

Chris Extreme
    "Great. Me vs you in a russian roulette match, for the Intercontinental title. At pain overdose I will prove why I am the Intercontinental Champion!

--Chris Extreme rolls out the ring before maverick can use his bat and walks back to the lockeroom holding up his title.
    Chris Extreme
    Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down