Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a toll glass of "i told you so"...

5 posters

Go down

a toll glass of "i told you so"... Empty a toll glass of "i told you so"...

Post  Fissure Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 am

-As the music hits the crowd erupts in a series of boos, which later turn in a chant - "traiiiiiiitor!" and "baaaackstabber!", the spotlight searches the arena for the new European Champ, but he can't be found for a couple of seconds. Finally, fans at ringside start pointing fingers and the camera catches Fissure crawling out from under the ring, with a bottle or two rolling out with him. He has a cigar stub in one hand, the belt in the other, and a grin on his face, the belt is covered in dirt just like most of his body and he drags it into the ring. He sits on the mat crosses his legs, puts the cigar out on the belt, which makes the crowd erupt in an another round of boos, and asks for a mic. He tries to speak over the noise with a rough voice...-

Fissure: You are probably wondering...

-We can barely hear him. And he just smiles and motions with his hands for the crowd to get louder. Then after a while, the he's had enough.-

Fissure: HEY!!... Shut up... Your champ is speaking here...

-The crowd gives him a little brake and he continues.-

Fissure: Alright now, you all are probably wondering where I have been for the lest couple of days and that is kind of a good question, the answer - I don't really remember... After I won my first belt in this company from that sucker... (the crowd gives a little boo) ...yeah, yeah, as I was saying after I got what I came for, I befriended a case of whiskey and spent a few days sailing the rivers of booze in a haze of cigar smoke, ending the journey in the lake of vomit - all you maggots are probably familiar with that general area, don't act like you're not...

-Again, the fans interrupt him with yells of disapproval, he just gives a little smile and continues.-

Fissure: Well that being said, I would like to express my surprise at everybody's bewilderment at my success, and the disgust for the way in which I achieved it. My first word in this company were words of warning, but nobody heeded it and this (the taps the belt), me becoming the European Champion is the logical outcome, and probably the best thing that could happen to this belt at the moment, and how fitting that an European would hold it! And as the Carnage tour progresses, the body count will rise with time...

Anyone feel free to interject, and sorry for being absent, but like i said booze, haze and an island with no internet...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

a toll glass of "i told you so"... Empty Re: a toll glass of "i told you so"...

Post  Frozen King Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Pyros Exlode, 'Kung Foo Fighting' by the Foo Fighters Blasts Across the arena, Fans stand silent, Fissure Cocks his head and looks toward the ramp, The Lights Dim, smoke Covers the stage.

Blake: Who Is this, I never saw this entrance before?

Andrew: Neither have I, Maybe its a New Superstar, whoever it is has a Cool Entrance.

A Wrestler Comes ON to the Stage wearing A Long Striped Headband, Sunglasses, SPiked Hair,White Tiger Wrestling Pants, and A Muscle Tight White T-Shirt, The Wrestler Begins Walking to the ring with a Mic In hand. He steps in the ring, Cimbs the Turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air. Th Crowd stands silent as well does fissure. The Wrestler stops and begins to speak.

Blake: This guy has a wierd get up.

Andrew: Yea, but we dont kow who he is. Were going to find out though.

Wrestler: I think you all know me......

Blake & Andrew: Oh My God It can't be!

Wrestler: Thats right, Its your Former EuroPean Champion Frozen King, Here to cash in my rematch clause RIGHT NOW!!! Some Would say i look rediculous, but its all a joke, one night im wearing this garbage, dont worry u wont see this all, but im keeping the pyros and smoke on he stage, that is cool, Im gonna win my title back, an AMERICAN as the EuroPean Champion. Thats Right, I hate Europeans, There Vile and Disgusting, Just like you Fissure.......(Crowd Boos) So Lets give it up For our Match RIGHT NOW.

Bell rings
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 pm

FK, i have other plans for the european title so i cant put that in, it would have been fine if fissure was still on Warzone though!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:00 am

maverick could you enter at this point and hype up your match!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Maverick walks down the ramp and stops right before he gets to the ring. He listens to the cheering crowd for a while then speaks.

Maverick:As you well know Fissure, from what Ja Phipps said to me earlier, you have to defend your title against me tonight. Now I don't know what he has planned for tonight but whatever it is it isn't happening. Another thing that isn't happening is you walking out tonight still the European Champion. You may have thought you were good over on Warzone but you stepped into my turf now. Your in Mr. Nightmares land now, and no one leaves unharmed!
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 am

-Fissure stares at the contender while he speaks, and his face becomes more and more twisted with anger. As maverick finishes he looks to his left at the cheering crowd, then to his right and begins his rant.-

Fissure: Unharmed!!? You misunderstand me, pretender to my championship, I don't want to slip by unharmed, I want you to come at me with all you've got, I want you to fire all guns at once, I want you to harm me... (Takes a little pause and looks up then as he speaks, slowly lowers his head staring at maverick once again) ...I want us to harm each other. I want!!!... I want the skies to rain destruction upon this house of addicts, and the pain... The pain shall set us, both of us free... Free from the bounds of addiction withdrawal, because I see your impatience and the proverbial itch you have, and we shall both know peace in the end. However... after the orgy of torn flesh, shattered bones, and crippled egos - I will be the one walking away still your... (turns to the audience and points to them) ...and all of yours, European champion! So sayeth the Fissure and so shall it be...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Maverick interupts Fissure.

Maverick:Woah, woah, woah, woah. My turn to speak. As big of a freak as you sound right now I'm not gonna back down. I won't run because you love pain. You expect to get hurt, well you will. That's a promise! I'm walking out of here today as the European champion, and I know the crowd is behind me on that one.

The crowd starts chanting 'Mr. Nightmare'.

Maverick:You hear that Fissure? That's the sound of thousands of amazing fans cheering on the soon to be European champion. That sound is gonna be the last thing you hear tonight.

--The fans burst into cheers, as maverick, and fissure go into their respective corners, and the referee starts the match--
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

is this done? so i can add it to the show...

Last edited by VGM The Hitman on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:03 pm

not sure...will it be to long if do another post...
we can go back a forth for some time, maybe we need someone to send us to our corners,... or just take it like this...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:03 pm

i know what to do
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down