Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Jyhad Ali "The Greatest"

Go down

Jyhad Ali "The Greatest" Empty Jyhad Ali "The Greatest"

Post  Jyhad Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 am

• Popularity: 5. Rising Star (453)
• Fans: 821
• Total Skill Index: 4.864
• Fought matches: 10380 (W:5442 | L:4857| N/C:81)
• Wrestler's score: 43.810

Face

Entrance: 132
"People just don't see how much work is really involved. I didn't know it, I didn't see it, never saw it until I was actually in it. You really gotta be in it, to understand what it's like. But people always have to see you smile you always got to put on the show, you know what I'm saying? It's like no matter what you do. You always got to be right by them."

*The song (Wrestling) Superstar begins and you see various video clips of a wrestler in action. The wrestler in question isn't Mickey Rourke this time but another. Someone new, dressed in an all black ensemble. He's prominently featured through out the video. While the song still goes in the background another spoken narration begins. This time you see Ric Flair. Then everyone notices the figure on ramp bouncing with the beat of the music being none other than Jyhad Ali as the crowd erupts in cheers. He acknowledges the fans with fist bumps in the air to the beat of the music on his way to the ring*

"There are a lot of sharks out there, trying to take a bite of something. What's hot, a lot of chameleons out there. Trying to change up anytime something new comes along. Everybody wants a bite. But this don't happen over night.

People see wrestling star you know what I'm saying. However you are still trying to get out and work, just like everyone else. It's a fun job, but it's still a job. You need to save your money. There's gonna be another bloke coming out looking and sounding like me next year. I know this. There's going to be a flip side, someone trying to spin off like some series."

*The video continues, back to the mysterious wrestler in black holding up various Indy Championships both as a singles competitor and Tag Team partner and then one final spoken narration. This time you see the Ultimate Warrior. Jyhad Ali as he approaches ringside shakes hands, gives high fives, even fist bumps to numerous people ringside keeping the cheering going hard and strong*

"When you sign to a federation, you don't know you sign your life over and these GMs don't care about you. Because the minute you fall off, they'll find another Ultimate Warrior.....So you need to stack your chips up while you are hot. In this game if someone jerks you, you gotta be humble.

No matter what you have been through, things gotta be right. You need to approach people on the up and up and everything has to be all good. When you see somebody shake hands with them or give them a pound. Whatever it is. But you need to act like nothing's wrong."

Taunts:
Family Kiss: Jyhad Ali Grabs The Head Of The Opponent And Kisses Each Cheek Of The Oppoent executing A Family Kiss.

Divine Joke: Jyhad Ali Looks Up To The Heavens With A You Must Be Kidding Look Then Looks Back To The Oppoennt executing A Divine Joke.

Greatest Chant: Jyhad Ali Jyhad Raises His Arms Repeatedly Getting The Crowd To Chant Greatest executing The Greatest Chant

Trademarks:

Karma's Trap: Reverse Figure 4.
Jyhad Ali crosses in a figure 4 Squee's legs who's laying prone on the mat
performing a devastating Karma's Trap!!
Jyhad Ali keeps his ripping submission hold
Spinal Tap: Vertebreaker.
Jyhad Ali lifts his down headed opponent on his back
and slams him down by performing a LEGENDARY Spinal Tap!!
Greatest Slam Ever: Olympic Slam
Jyhad Ali grabs his opponent from behind
and hurls him down with an devastating Greatest Slam Ever!!
Finishers:

Fate: Jyhad Ali descends upon [nome] like a predator going in for the kill.
Quickly and precisely maneuvers the opponent's neck trapped in a triangle formed by the opponent's arm and Jyhad's thigh and calf. executing a devastating Fate.

The One: Jyhad Ali drives a flying knee to the temple of the bent opponent executing a devastating The One.

Background: TBA.

Last edited by Jyhad on Wed May 20, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Jyhad Ali "The Greatest" Empty Re: Jyhad Ali "The Greatest"

Post  Jyhad Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Alright, I'm posting links to both the Music Video and My Picture. I've already done the pic in another spot, however I figured I'd keep things with my Character's Gimmick. starting with video link

http://www.mtv.com/videos/cypress-hill/260373/rock-superstar.jhtml#artist=928

http://f.freeblog.hu/s/a/b/saba/files/Oded_Fehr.jpg

Jyhad

Back to top Go down