Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Example for Struggling RP'ers

Go down

Example for Struggling RP'ers Empty Example for Struggling RP'ers

Post  Frozen King Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:21 am

--Pyro's Explode, The Music Begins to Blare,The Fans Scream and SHout as "Yor Going Down" By the Sick Puppies begins to play--

--Smoke begins to drift from The Stage to the ramp, Out Comes Former ATPW Superstar Frozen King, The Crowds Reaction Changes accordingly and they begin to Boo--

Frozen King: Well Its good to be back in the ring that made me what I Am today. I Have been places but, I never got an offer from the place I wanted to go the most, ATPW.

--The Crowd Cheers, at the sound of cheering Frozen Smiles and Once again begins to talk--

Frozen King: Thank you for the heart warming welcome, The True reason im here, is for a Pick up Match...

Frozen King: A Pick up match meaning, My Team Vs. an ATPW Team. 3 on 3, Me,Nikolas Storm,and Isolation Vs. Nelis choice of Superstars, Me and my teammates go around doing matches like this, so far we are unbeaten. Neli Take my match into cnsideratio. Fans, I Want to make this clear, The Only Reason Im A Wrestler Is because of ATPW, or back in the golden days EBW! Thank You.

--frozen king puts down the Micraphone, steps out of the ring and the Crowd Begins to Chant "Come Back", Frozen Begins to tear and he hides his emotion long enough to get backstage--

OORP: JUST AN EXAMPLE
    Frozen King
    Frozen King

Character sheet
    Level: 4
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down