Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

The Women's Champ is here!

Go down

The Women's Champ is here! Empty The Women's Champ is here!

Post  Ellie Mae Moses Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 am

--"Bad Girl" by ZZ Top hits the loudspeakers and out from the back steps a woman draped in a leather duster with a black leather cowboy hat on her head. Over her shoulder is a shining gold championship strap that is emblazoned with the words 'WOMEN'S WRESTLING CHAMPION' across its plate. She makes her way down toward the ring, head tilted down to hide her face as she passes past the crowd wondering who this newcomer is.--

--She climbs up into the ring and walks over to be handed a microphone. Finally she steps to the middle of the ring and lifts her head, pushing her hat back to reveal her face and the smirk crossing her lips. --

ELLIE: "Howdy, AtPW.. and for those of you that do not know my face, my name is Ellie Mae Moses! And this title is MINE!"
    --She raises the strap off her shoulder and lifts it above her head in one hand and turns in a slow circle to show it off to the crowd before settling it over her shoulder again and raising the mic to her lips.--
    ELLIE: "For those of you out there a little on the dumb side, it reads Women's.. Wrestling.. Champion. Because that is who /I/ am. There is no contest about it and there is not going to be any contest for it. Just get used to it. None of you out in the crowd have a chance of even SEEING me beaten, let alone doing it your bloated, overweight, beer-swilling selves. And any of those 'boys' in the back want a chance to go a round in the ring with the best woman in this business, you go back to that old man's office, sign the paper sitting on his desk and I'll meet you back in this ring later tonight. And you had..."
    --She stops a moment, lowering the mic and walking over to sit and open the ropes, challenging some woman at ringside to step up and entering the ring, mocking and laughing at her when security stops the woman from climbing the barricade--
    ELLIE: "That's right, blondie. You thank them. You thank both those big burly security boys that saved you from me ripping every one of those peroxide bleached bimbo locks out of your head and dancing on them. Now, before I was rudely interrupted by Barbie Wannabe down there, I was saying to you boys in the back, you had best think hard before signing that paper, because the first one I am going to make an example of. All for little Barbie down here thinking she was on the same level as me. Cause boys, I can drive anything on four wheels, ride anything on four legs, and beat any man on two feet.. or off them.."
    --She drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, pointing at the blonde woman at ringside and then at her title belt on her shoulder before blowing the woman a kiss and smacking her own bottom as she turns and heads back up the ramp to the back.--
    Ellie Mae Moses
    Ellie Mae Moses

Back to top Go down