Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Right Back At You Mr. Champ

3 posters

Go down

Right Back At You Mr. Champ Empty Right Back At You Mr. Champ

Post  Hades Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 am

--The lights go off for a couple of seconds and when they're on again, Hades is standing alone in the middle of the ring--

Blake: He's all alone, I wonder what happened to Insa.

Hades666: I've been told that JP wants to give me his belt.....off course after a very tough match...

--Hades stops for a laugh--

Hades666: ...anyway, I'm not here to accept his challenge...

--The crowd starts booing--

Hades666: ...I'm not here to deny it either...

--The crowd start cheering--

Andrew: What is Hades here for than?

Hades666: I came here tonight to make a deal, to make this championship match much more interesting, and also much more entertaining...Me and Insa, will face JP and the tag partner that he wish in a Heavyweight Championship One Shot Only Tag Match!

--The crowd is extatic--

Hades666: Let me explain what that one shot only means...If we win....I can't believe I've said "IF"...If we win, I will be the new Heavyweight Champion and You, JP, can't ever again have a shot at that title!

--The crowd goes wild: KIngs! Kings! Kings!--

Hades666: If you, and your partner, will win the match, which won't happen, in that case me and Insa will never again have a shot at any championship belt owned by the guild.

--Hades looks to the ramp--

Hades666: And now, give a round of applauze for my partner, Insa "The Irish"!

--The crowd is chanting for Insa as he enters the arena with a french flag which has written on it "The newest girls only highschool: La résistance!"--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Right Back At You Mr. Champ Empty Re: Right Back At You Mr. Champ

Post  Insa Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm

--Insa, the Irish rushes to the ring using the flag as a cloak, as he enters de ring he gets a mic--

Insa, the Irish: Tonight I'll just say two things and let my actions say for myself!

--Insa wears his clown nose--

Insa, the Irish: To the Guild a few words... Hades already showed what we want, so stopping being cowards, accept our challenge and get ready to be PWNED!

--The crowd cheers--

Insa, the Irish: The other thing...

--Insa looks to the cloak--

Insa, the Irish: The resistance... We need to form an alliance against the Guild and like I said.. I'll let my actions speak for myself.

--Insa climbs the turnbuckle--

Insa, the Irish: Ladies and Gentleman with you... The Resistance!

--The Resistance music theme blast on the AtPW Arena, the lights turns off. The top of the ramp a group of cheerleaders walk down to the ring dancing and making stunts. The crowd cheers and chants "The Kings"--

--Insa starts to speak again while Hades666 starts to french kiss one of the cheerleaders--

Insa, the Irish: Yes! We need to form an alliance where we fight and you guys will only cheer! Do you know why? Because while The Kings fight the head of the Guild, JP. You guys will be just looking. So be a nice guys and cheer for us.

--The crowd starts to boo again--

Insa, the Irish: So now.. Party Time!

--Insa and Hades starts to walk away from the ring with the cheerleaders--
Insa
Insa

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:42 pm

--Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine plays as the real Resistance makes its way to the ring.

Maverick:I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourselves. While you nutjobs clown around and act stupid careers are being ended and matches are being ruined. I know you don't care about anybody else but yourselves but unlike you selfish waistes of wrestlers, The Resistance is here to stop the Guild not take Ja Phipps' title, not "try" to other members of ATPW look bad, and not trying to make everything a game. You also say that we just "watch" well who ended Underkane's career? Not the Kings. Who are champions? Jason, and Myself, also not the kings. You want to stand in our way and clown around well everybody knows an ace beats a king any day. Mr. Nightmare has spoken.

The crowd cheers.
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:17 am

--The Kings stop for a second on the ramp to listen to Maverick, than Hades and Insa look at each other, start laughing and keep walking dissapearing in the backstage with the cheerleaders.--
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down