Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Syndro's open challenge after his debut.

2 posters

Go down

Syndro's open challenge after his debut. Empty Syndro's open challenge after his debut.

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:13 pm

--Syndro walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand--

Blake:Has he forgotten something?

Andrew:Don't think so...well we will see.

--Syndro steps up in the ring and looks into the crowd--

Syndro:Well,there is still something to say...

--Fans look a bit confused--

Blake:Maybe he dreamed again and....

Andrew:...shut up Blake,he hasn't finished yet...

Syndro:Everyone, i mean everyone, who will stay in my way will have a taste of my dream.

--Fans start to booing him--

Blake:Finally someone who knows what he wants, I like this guy!

Andrew:The fans have another opinion.

Syndro:If someone in the Locker Room thinks that he is tough enough to stay in my way and wants to have a taste of my dream he should come down this ramp and taste my dream of reality, but i think there isn't someone who doesn't care my dream!

--Syndro closes his eyes with a bad laugh and the fans start to chant "Go to sleep"--

Andrew:Someone should come down this ramp...

Blake:...and taste Syndro's dream!

--Syndro and the fans look at the titan tron waiting for someone while the fans still chanting "Go to sleep"--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Syndro's open challenge after his debut. Empty Re: Syndro's open challenge after his debut.

Post  Mad One Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:21 am

---Mad One walks in---

Mad One: Hey there, Sleeping Beauty, I'll take you on. I'll wake you up from your dream with my right hand!

---The fans begin to chant "MAD ONE, MAD ONE!"---

Mad One: And when I'm done with you, I'll put you back to sleep with my trademark move Sleeper Hold! What do you have to say about that?
Mad One
Mad One

Back to top Go down

Syndro's open challenge after his debut. Empty Re:Syndro's open challenge after his debut.

Post  Syndro Sanders Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 pm

--Syndro looks at Mad one with a huge laugh--

Syndro:I think you missunderstood something. You can't wake me up from my dream, because i live this dream, it's real.

--Syndro looks at Mad one again--

Syndro:It would be better when you use your Sleeper Hold for yourself, because after our match you won't be able to sleep again!

--Syndro stands face to face with Mad one in the middle of the ring--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Syndro's open challenge after his debut. Empty Re: Syndro's open challenge after his debut.

Post  Mad One Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Andrew: Wow, things are really heating up in here.

Blake: Okay, are these two just gonna trash talk? Or are we gonna see a fight here?

Mad One: Haha, is that the best come back you can come up with? Ah just forget it. Let's settle this, right here right now, Sleeping Beauty!

--Mad One has a big smirk on his face. Mad One turns to the crowd and lifts his arms in request for a response from the crowd. The crowd chants: MAD ONE, MAD ONE!--

--Then suddenly, Syndro begins to...--
Mad One
Mad One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down