Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Open Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Open Challenge Empty Open Challenge

Post  Booker T Jr. Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 am

--A new figure comes to the ring with a grin on his face he is wearing a loose jackets some loose pants and laying back smileing at the crowd. he is black wearing some Air Jordans he comes into the ring we get a good look at his shirt it says B.T.J Funture Forever his pants says son of a legend he feeding off the crowds reaction too him--

B.T.J: I am Son of the Legendary Booker T since my Name is Booker T jr but all u great fans Can Call me B.T.J

Crowd: Booker T Booker T booker T

--He basked in the Crowds Booker T chants--

B.T.J: yes he was great man i always enjoyed being son yall should all honor him

---Blod Blood Bllod the crowd chants--

B.T.J: I forgot was in EBW I will issue a open challenge to any of the jobbers in the lockerroom and let me entertain these fans by making u bleed over and over again until u pass out......But im getting ahead myself first some chump come out here now

--B.T.J takes a chair and waits--
Booker T Jr.
Booker T Jr.

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge Empty Re: Open Challenge

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 am

--A plume of green smoke bellows out from under the ramp and a set of men wearing balaclavas appear on either side of the entrance, the squads fire RPGs in unison and they explode as green fireworks. Then out of the smoke walks a tall man heavily built man, he is wearing a pear of camo jeans and bearing his hairy muscular chest to the world. Around his head is a scarf, only leaving room for his eyes to be visible.--
Dr. Thrax: I've only just commited my first murder in this wretched federation and it looks like I have to do another, you live off of your fathers reputation and can't stand up on your own. How pathetic! But this is the way the western world works, in the middle east and GLA areas we respect each other on the base of what we have achieved, not from whom we were concieved.
I will fight you Booker, and I will win. You pathetic little man.
--Thrax walks off laughing--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down