Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Johnny Tike and the Tike-a-Phon...

Go down

Johnny Tike and the Tike-a-Phon... Empty Johnny Tike and the Tike-a-Phon...

Post  The Joker Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am

--Johnny Tike's music blasts out off the titan tron...A mixture off boo's and cheer's can be heard...Johnny Tike comes out with his assistant Dylan Meech--

Johnny Tike: Hold my title

Dylan Meech: Yes boss

--Johnny Tike enters the ring...and picks up a mic--

Johnny Tike: Hello ladies and gentlemen...welcome to the first PPV off EBW...Soul Survivor...and I all know you came to see me off course

--The crowd boo even more--

Dylan Meech: Listen to him now!

Johnny Tike: Listen to me

--The whole arena are chanting Tike sucks--

Johnny Tike: You fans and your cheering and booing...you can never become as good as me...and I mean that...wait look how muscalar I am compared to you skinny and fat people...you can never EVER be the star in the making...and I know you would want to

--The crowd starts to calm down...and they let Tike speak--

Johnny Tike: Well...as I heard...there is going to be a 10 or 15 man over the top rope elimination match

Andrew Rushmore: What sort of champion is this...He don't even know whats going on tonight

Johnny Tike: And I find it unfair that someone like me has to go through a long elmination match and then defend my title...not so fair isn't it...anyway heres my weekly championship counter...I call it the Tike-A-Phon...iv'e had it for four weeks now...Pretty good...But watch when I have it for more than a Hundred than four weeks.

Andrew Rushmore: Sure...

--Johnny Tike gets prepared to go--

Johnny Tike: Give me my title

--Dylan gives him the title...and they both leave the ring together--
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down