Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

I am no longer Tike | nORWEIGAN REPLY

2 posters

Go down

I am no longer Tike | nORWEIGAN REPLY Empty I am no longer Tike | nORWEIGAN REPLY

Post  The Joker Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:52 am

--Linkin Park in the end hits the sound system...Pyros explode 4by4 within 30 seconds...Johnny Tike jumps out from the curtains and walks to the ring--
Johnny Tike: I have returned to my beloved Nightmare...Warzone was a bad experience for me...I lost my first ever match in Warzone...I lost the elimination chamber...That fed totally destroyed me
--The fans start to boo--
Johnny Tike: Boo all you want...I'm no longer the star in the making...I am a changed man
--Johnny Tike gets a knife out from his boot--
Johnny Tike: You see this...Im going to cut my forehead open
Andrew Rushmore: He woudn't
--Johnny Tike starts to peel of his skin--
Blake Limit: He would
Johnny Tike: You see this Blood...This very Blood...Angers me...Its the same blood as Neli's and Dylans...Ive had enough
--Johnny Tike starts to bleed...Blood drips from the top of his forehead...He now cuts his cheeks...until they bleed aswell--
Johnny Tike: I am no longer Johnny Tike...I will show you how Im going to effect Nightmare...and become the most deadliest guy in this fed
--Johnny Tike points at the camera man...Tike lifts his hands in the air and throws them down...The camera man gets caught on fire--
Andrew Rushmore: Omg...What the hell has happened to the camera man
Johnny Tike:I will bring pain to EBW...Suffering to EBW...I will rip the flesh of the souls that wanna fight me...I will give them pain...This is directly to Norweigan Playboy...I'm Nightmare your Warzone...Dont think this isn't over...I am going to rip your flesh off with my bare hands...As worse as Ive just done it here...Norweigan your Next !
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

I am no longer Tike | nORWEIGAN REPLY Empty Re: I am no longer Tike | nORWEIGAN REPLY

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:19 pm

--Norwegian Playboy comes out from a seat among the fans and carfully enters the ring with a microphone in hand.--
[[color:d628=greenAndrew: Well well if it aint a Warzone member on the lose.
Playboy: Heh, not to happy about "daddy" huh. Well don't let that go out on me lil boi!
--Norwegian Playboy looks on the blood dripping from Tike and laugh.--
Playboy: Haha funny. I could say "i gone beat you, and let you dry out" but HEY you done the work for me..... It was funny to take care of you in the elemination, and now watching you dry out by you're own hands. Funny funny.
--Norwegian Playboy laugh out high as Tike just getting more and more enraged.--
Playboy: Listen Tike or what the hell i should call you. You want a re-match i gladly take you on. Could even make that RIGHT NOOOW!
--Norwegian Playboy drops the microphone to ground and stand head-to-head with Tike--
Norwegian_Playboy
Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Back to top Go down