Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

sUPER eRIC THE sUPER fAIRY

Go down

sUPER eRIC THE sUPER fAIRY Empty sUPER eRIC THE sUPER fAIRY

Post  Chuck Norris Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Reporter: im sorry Poppy im very sorry im so rude that last interview sorry so you told us to come back stage to your locker.

Poppy: IT's ight chum i called you back here cause i want super ERIC so i can show everybody that Poppy is not a joke im goin to get him destroy him n leave him like junk By the action Contrapsion n then im doing my also famous move the NEW YOK.... CLOVER LEAF BOMb n leave him dead in then stand on him and go for the 1...2...3 and thats not all im goin to choke him suffocate him and leave him in a bodyy bagg im goin to face him in a match again n let him beat me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil yes yes yes i have it....... all in my head ahahahahhahaa *Poppy take's off his shade's and the Reporter look's in is eye's n see black eye's and see's a pit. BOO *the reporter jump's back in FRIGHT* ahahaahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil *POPPY SLIDES"S BACK ON HIS SHADES*

Reporter: you heard him folk's will Super..... *poppy jump's interuppt's the REPORTER"S and calls SUPER ERIC SUPER FAIRY*
and will Super ERIC REPLY OR BACK DOWN FROM EBW HARDCORE CITIZEN poPPY the Insane god or will he strike back and Reporting from E.B.W Were out.

Tell me what you think and so you Accept Super ERIC

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down