Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing.

3 posters

Go down

DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing. Empty DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing.

Post  Mattskee Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Link - DinoRPG

This game is super fun! It's kinda like an online pokemon. You get to obtain these dinoz, you get turns to move them around the map, complete quests, unlock more dinoz, and get cool stuff. They even have wars coming.

A tip for anyone that wants to play: if you can, buy some extra coins and get three dinoz right away. It makes the game SO much easier. I started with one dino, and struggled through the game trying to save up enough for 3. Finally I just cracked and bought coins to get three, 'cause I wasn't going anywhere. Now my team is TEARING IT UP! I hardly lose any hp, and I win every fight, and make a ton more gold per fight. Its really worth the 10 bucks I spent!

Anyways, even if you don't spend the money the game is free, fun, and easy. I played for a few months for free and got through just fine. It's just WAAAAY more fun, and way easier to make money if you have a few more dinoz.

Anyways, if you end up playing post your account here! I love seeing other peoples dinoz 'cause they're all WAY different!
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing. Empty Re: DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing.

Post  unkownhero Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I bet you found this game through your last game you told us about. Mybrute
unkownhero
unkownhero

Back to top Go down

DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing. Empty Re: DinoRPG - A fun game I've been playing.

Post  Mattskee Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Yeah, it's made by the same people.

It took me a while to try it, but now that I have, it's way better then MyBrute.

Oh, and here's my profile-

http://en.dinorpg.com/user/43787
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:16 am

lol i have 1 dino (a gorrila) and he is doing great unbeaten
once i got him to level 2 he done 1 hit and the fight was over lol was quite surprised this game is much better then my brute
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:46 am

named mine big ape lol
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down