Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Challenge for Number One Contender.

4 posters

Go down

Challenge for Number One Contender. Empty Challenge for Number One Contender.

Post  Jyhad Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 pm

*The arena goes dark as the video screen flashes, the first thing you see is an image of Mickey Rourke in his "Wrestler" attire. It appears as if he's given a candid interview*

"People just don't see how much work is really involved. I didn't know it, I didn't see it, never saw it until I was actually in it. You really gotta be in it, to understand what it's like. But people always have to see you smile you always got to put on the show, you know what I'm saying? It's like no matter what you do. You always got to be right by them."

*The song (Wrestling) Superstar( aka "Rock" Superstar by Cypress Hill) begins and you see various video clips of a wrestler in action. The wrestler in question isn't Mickey Rourke this time but another. Someone new, dressed in an all black ensemble. He's prominently featured through out the video. While the song still goes in the background another spoken narration begins. This time you see Ric Flair. Then everyone notices the figure on ramp bouncing with the beat of the music being none other than Jyhad Ali as the crowd erupts in cheers. He acknowledges the fans with fist bumps in the air to the beat of the music on his way to the ring*

"There are a lot of sharks out there, trying to take a bite of something. What's hot, a lot of chameleons out there. Trying to change up anytime something new comes along. Everybody wants a bite. But this don't happen over night.

People see wrestling star you know what I'm saying. However you are still trying to get out and work, just like everyone else. It's a fun job, but it's still a job. You need to save your money. There's gonna be another bloke coming out looking and sounding like me next year. I know this. There's going to be a flip side, someone trying to spin off like some series."

*The video continues, back to the mysterious wrestler in black holding up various Indy Championships both as a singles competitor and Tag Team partner and then one final spoken narration. This time you see the Ultimate Warrior. Jyhad Ali as he approaches ringside shakes hands, gives high fives, even fist bumps to numerous people ringside keeping the cheering going hard and strong*

"When you sign to a federation, you don't know you sign your life over and these GMs don't care about you. Because the minute you fall off, they'll find another Ultimate Warrior.....So you need to stack your chips up while you are hot. In this game if someone jerks you, you gotta be humble.

No matter what you have been through, things gotta be right. You need to approach people on the up and up and everything has to be all good. When you see somebody shake hands with them or give them a pound. Whatever it is. But you need to act like nothing's wrong."

*Jyhad steps up the stairs to the ring apron, pauses for a moment to smile, before ducking the top rope and entering the ring proper, he makes his way to the far corner gets up on the turnbuckle standing on the middle where he then pauses another moment with a smile and bows to the crowd with one arm tucked in front of him and when he rises back up the tucked arm raises finger pointing up and he looks up to the Heavens. Then he hops down and motions for a mic, after he receives it he moves back to the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to die down before starting.*

Jyhad: 'Allo Ladies and Gentleman, a new season is upon us. And I welcome you all. Today, I actually have no purpose to come out here other than to take up time and say hi to all the fans.

*The fans erupt in cheers.*

Jyhad: However, while I am out here. I haven't heard anything about a number one contender for the EBW world title. So I think it's about time that we fix that. Now I'm not going to say that I deserve the shot at the World Title. Although, I do deserve a shot at being the next number one contender. Of course, I hear there's two new comers who have already got their eye on the prize. One from what they say is a wrecking machine in human form. The other a tactician who has already had problems with a couple individuals here. It is with this in mind that I propose that the wrecking machine who goes by the moniker of The "Bulldozing" Monster and I face off in this ring for the number one contender spot. Our GM seems to be to concerned with personal business to do his job at this moment. As such the proverbial gauntlet has been thrown. Only thing left is for you to come out here and accept. Actually, I was wrong there is more. A simple match won't suffice. And we do have an entire season ahead of us. Two out of Three falls, not very extreme. The only extreme I go to is Iron man and I do not believe that's really good enough for you. I mean, do you want to get outclassed in the ring? Because that is what happens in a real Iron man match. One completely outclasses the other. Only when two tacticians go head to head that there's any real challenge, but Sommerlund, I think that's the guys name. Anyway, he's busy with Stealthy's pomp and circumstances. So, that brings me back to you Monster. It's time for you to come out here and accept.

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Challenge for Number One Contender. Empty Re: Challenge for Number One Contender.

Post  Underkane Tue May 05, 2009 11:32 am

its good but the large chunks could do with breaking up ie put crowd reactions in there. so it is not large chunks of text all the time.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Challenge for Number One Contender. Empty Re: Challenge for Number One Contender.

Post  BulldozingMonster Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

--Animal I Have Become plays--

Andrew: Here comes the new addition to the roster!!

--BM appears and stands on the stage--

Blake: he has something to say!

BM: Listen boy... you can say you ain't afraid of me, you ain't scared, you ain't intimidated

BM: You have the guts to come up and issue a challenge against me?? a former world champion???

BM: And you want to face me in an ironman match for the #1 contendership for the EBW Championship...

--The crowd cheers loudly--

Andrew: He just came in the fed!

Blake: but who listens to you???

BM: if im really going to make a big bang in his company... i better start off with a BANG!

-- The crowd cheers louder--

BM: And that is a YES!! Mr. "Jyhad" you versus me in a 30 minute ironman match for the #1 contendership for the EBW Championship here tonight!! in that very ring!!

--The crowd goes nuts--

Blake: we got ironman tonight!!

Andrew: what a challenge!!!!

BM: And just to satisfy these fans.. and maybe you, lets make this.. a no holds barred ironman match!

Blake: Even better!!!

BM: What do you say????
BulldozingMonster
BulldozingMonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyhad Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Jyhad: First of all, allow me to properly introduce myself. As it seems you have no clue as to my proper name. I am Jyhad Ali. However, you are right, I'd be a fool to claim that you aren't intimidating. That's part of the fun of challenging someone like you. But your request of a No Holds Barred variation of the Ironman match tells me something interesting. Specifically that you are the one who's afraid to go toe to toe in a straight up Ironman match. You'd rather have weapons to make up for your lack of technical ability. That's always the problem with powerhouses like you. All brawn no brains. To be honest, I see no reason to accept it, save the fact that it's what the fans want. And I have no intention of letting them down. So, I accept.

*The fans errupt in cheers*

Jyhad: Tonight you will see why I am the One. Who Fate has destined to be the Greatest of All time. Jyhad Ali, the Greatest.

*The crowd begins to chant Greatest*

Jyhad

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sat May 09, 2009 11:32 am

*claps* Bravo, Bravo, Bravo great RPs lads
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down