Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Robdabest wants a challenge...

2 posters

Go down

Robdabest wants a challenge... Empty Robdabest wants a challenge...

Post  I Love Cough Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 am

--Suddenly "Eye Of The Tiger" By Survivor blasts out of the titantron while robdabest makes his way down to the ring wearing Nothing But Net Shorts and a plain white T-Shirt. He approaches the ring with a smirk on his face ignoring the fans like he was brushing them away. Suddenly robdabest's expression changes from a smirk to a angry face sniffing the air. He then shouts at the ring anouncer asking for a mic.--

Robdabest wants a challenge... Robdab12

Robdabest: SHUT UP! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU FANS!

-- robdabest gets interrupted by the raptures of boos and hisses echoing through the stadium. robdabest calms down and licks the dry blood off his lips. He gets out of the ring and screams for a chair, the staff hesitate, then one staff gives it to him reluctantly. He crawls back into the ring and sets it out and sits on it, the chair bends but does not break.--

Robdabest: You fans dislike me you despise me. You all envy me though; the young viewers wish to be me but just to make something clear. Not in a million years will that happen. Not until I bring my own flesh and blood up then maybe we will have a guy who can live up to the status that I have... Yet not even he can I am one of the most fastest upcomers of all time and no one can stop me. I should be on a show better than this one but Neli needs me too much, and I owe him a favour or two, so I guess for the time being I am stuck with you pathetic fans.

--The fans start to get boo louder and hiss louder and the fans start shouting, YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! robdabest smirks with a evil face.--

Robdabest:Oh yeah boo me show me your hatrid. I have that for breakfast. I have more better things to do to stand out here listening to you fans booing me because you know I am the greatest. I'm like marmite you either love me or hate me but by judging the reaction of you fans... You hate me like I said you ENVY ME YOU WANT TO BE ME! But there's one more thing I want to talk to you about and that's about me competing... Last week on Warzone I lost my tag tittle match...

--Fans start to cheer and laugh at robdabest.--

Robdabest: The only reason I lost was because of my tag partner Rated OP. He sucked... But moving on from that. I was thinking to myself who on this roster can give me a challenge; so I looked over the video tape of the last Warzone and saw this man in action.

--The titantron shows a clip of Bally versus Frozen King it shows the last clip of the match.--

Bally takes a razor blade out of his tights and slashes his opponants head then forces him down to the mat executing devastating Bally Boy Special!!

FROZEN KING IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

Bally tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

BALLY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FROZEN KING !!!!

Robdabest: So I was thinking this guy is someone who can give me a challenge. So I thoght about it and thought about it and I know that this is the only guy who can give me a REAL match. So... Bally You should be honoured that I chose you to be my opponent for tonight. Come out here! NOW!

--robdabest eagerly anticipates Bally's response; standing up and leaning on the ring ropes, chair in hand.--

Robdabest wants a challenge... Bally110

OORP: This was a slight change of my character because of frustration from last week...

Bally TBC

Last edited by robdabest on Wed May 27, 2009 10:32 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Video change)
I Love Cough
I Love Cough

Character sheet
Level: 5
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Robdabest wants a challenge... Empty Ballys Responce

Post  Bally The Butcher Sun May 24, 2009 3:24 pm

--The arena goes quiet, and the lights go out. Suddenly music starts playing, the track 'In The Land Of The Pig The Butcher Is King' by Meatloaf. Then through the darkness a figure emerges. and arrogantly raises his arms, as the lights go back on the figure in the darkness is revealed to be Bally 'The Butcher' seen sporting his signicture blood stained towel around his neck and carrying his bag of razor blades awaits at the top of the ramp with a mic in his left hand--

Bally 'The Butcher': CUT the music, cut it, I SAID CUT THE GOD DAMNED MUSIC!

Bally 'The Butcher': For those of you who don't know, i am bally 'the butcher' when i arrived in EBW i said i had 1 goal which was to make more victims, and last week i did just that. Robdabest....you showed these losers some footage from last weeks show....but you missed out the most important part....

--A clip is aired on the Titontron--

Bally tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
BALLY WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FROZEN KING !!!!
Leo: That's sick! How can Bally do something like that behind the referee's back! twice??!!
--Bally crouches down and uses the blade to scoop a small amount of blood off of Frozen Kings head, he stares at it for a while then licks it licking his lips before leaving the ring--
Aaron: I'm.....not so hungry now...

--This clip is greeted by boos from the audience--

Bally 'The Butcher': SHUT THE HELL UP, i dont need any input from you losers! and
Robdabest...you missed that part out robdabest, do you still wanna fight me?

Robdabest: You're damn right i do, you dont scare me Bally!

--The crowd erupts with cheers and applause at this--

Bally 'The Butcher: Did i or did i not tell you losers here in this arena to SHUT THE HELL UP, i dont require you're input...Robdabest if you want me its ON! i will DRINK YOU'RE BLOOD!

--Bally goes back stage and suddenly reappears carrying a steel chair of his own, and charges down the ramp into the ring. Bally and Robdabest both swing with their steel chairs and they hit each others chair and both fall and land flat on their back!--

Leo: it looks like these 2 want to beat the hell of each other, but without a referee out here in an official match this is very unprofessional of them.

Aaron: who cares if its unprofessional leo? This is great, let them settle it now!

--Bally and Robdabest get to their feet at the same time and go for another shot, when all of a sudden Dylan Meech's entrance music is played accross the Arena, Bally and Robdabest drop their chairs and look to the top of the ramp where Dylan Meech is waiting with a mic in hand--

Dylan if u can say You're bit here Smile
Bally The Butcher
Bally The Butcher

Back to top Go down