Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

ballys introduction RP

3 posters

Go down

ballys introduction RP Empty ballys introduction RP

Post  Bally The Butcher Tue May 05, 2009 8:43 am

--The arena goes quiet, and the lights go out. Suddenly music starts playing, the track 'In The Land Of The Pig The Butcher Is King' by Meatloaf. Then through the darkness a figure emerges. and arrogantly raises his arms, as the lights go back on the figure in the darkness is revealed to be Bally 'The Butcher'--

--Bally 'The Butcher' comes running into the ring with a mic in his left hand and his Bag of Razor Blades in his right, and his blood stained towel around his neck!--

Bally 'The Butcher': CUT the music, cut it, I SAID CUT THE GOD DAMNED MUSIC!

Bally 'The Butcher': For those of you who don't know, i am bally 'the butcher', and i am here in EBW for 2 reasons, 1 make it a respectable show once more, and 2, to make more victims....

--Bally 'The Butcher' lifts his blood stained towel into the air for the world to see, and is greeted by booos from the crowd --

Bally 'The Butcher': Boo me all you like for my dominance is inevitable i am genetically superior to all of the losers who make up the EBW locker room, i am a second Generation wrestler, my father, was one of the greatest of all time. And i WILL become better than he ever was, thats right, be fearful!

--Bally 'The Butcher' is greeted by more boos from the crowd--

Bally 'The Butcher': I am here, to stay, wether you pathetic losers like it or not, and you will soon find out, i am out for BLOOD that is why they call me the butcher, As far as tonight goes FROZEN KING i challenge you! last show i had that tag match won, and you came in and stole the victory! So let me put you on warning, i WILL make you bleed tonight, and while i'm out here, let me put the entire locker room on notice, you COULD be next.

Bally 'The Butcher': NOW PLAY MY MUSIC WHILE I WALK OUT OF THIS DUMP!

--The track 'in the land of the pig the butcher is king' plays once more.--

--Bally 'The Butcher' slams his mic down and leaves the ring--[/i]

Last edited by ballyboy3 on Wed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bally The Butcher
Bally The Butcher

Back to top Go down

ballys introduction RP Empty Re: ballys introduction RP

Post  Frozen King Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Headstrong by trapt booms over the arena[i] and frozen king steps to the stage

Frozen King: i accept your challenge not just for me but nightmare to i want to make my farewell to warzone against you just as an interpromo and well im srry but you will Freeze In The Name Of The FROZEN KING.

[i] Frozen King walks off the stage and grins as the crowd Cheers in hope of this match
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

ballys introduction RP Empty Frozen King interview with Jenna

Post  Bally The Butcher Wed May 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Jenna: Frozen King, you requested this time to talk about you're move to the Nightmare roster, however, as you just heard yourself, you have been challenged by Bally, do you have any comments about this?

Frozen King: Yes jenna i do, first of all, Bally, i accept your challenge, but as this is my last match on warzone i wanna go out with a bang, so i'm going to leave everything i have in that ring tonight!

Jenna: Wow you heard it, we have a match between Bally and Frozen King tonight, now Frozen King you requested some time to talk about you're move to nightmare?

First of all, im very excited to move to Nightmare with King Neli who has given me my Big break, and wish to thank him for putting his faith in me and transferring my to his show. Secondly i wish to bid farewell to the people here at warzone, unfortunately I had to accept bally's match request now instead of earlier and even though my time here at warzone wasn't for long, i enjoyed it all the same.

Jenna: Thanks Frozen King, we are running out of time with this, do u have anything else to say?

Frozen King: Only this, Bally what happened last week was called teamwork, you tagged me in, i got the victory, you should be happy, as a team we won. But tonight, i will be defeat you to prove to the world that i deserved that victory last week!

Last edited by ballyboy3 on Thu May 07, 2009 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Bally The Butcher
Bally The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Wed May 06, 2009 4:27 pm

when jenna asks about my move to night mare i want to say this:

Frozen King: First of all, im very excited to move to Nightmare with King Neli who has given me my Big break, and wish to thank him for putting his faith in me and transferring my to his show. Secondly i wish to bid farewell to the people here at warzone, unfortunately I had to accept bally's match request now instead of earlier and even though my time here at warzone wasn't for long, i enjoyed it all the same.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu May 07, 2009 12:14 am

you are staying on warzone! Dont think you can just move! And no this will be one fall, we already have a last man standing match.
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

ballys introduction RP Empty match

Post  Bally The Butcher Thu May 07, 2009 2:43 am

ok dylan thts fine i'll adjust things, apparantly neli sorted it tho, not frozen king....
Bally The Butcher
Bally The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down