Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

In The Ring.

Go down

In The Ring. Empty In The Ring.

Post  The Joker Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:29 pm

--Johnny Tike's theme blast's out of the titan tron, blue spotlights hits the stage, Tike comes out if its like no big deal, wearing a dressing grown with Tike at the back in gold glittery letters, and Trunks saying JT at the back of them, he opens his arms out wide and Blue pyros shower over the stage behind him, he gets a mic and walks to the ring--

Johnny Tike: Hello all.

Blake:
Its tike O my god, I remember watching IIW, and he won the tag team championships with that insane brother of his Deadly Intentions.

Andrew:
Why the hell you watching IIW? You should get fired.

Johnny Tike:
So no hello back nah?
--Fans look confused--

Blake: For goodness sake, fans say Hi back !

Andrew: Its up to them, not us, we don't control them.

Johnny Tike:
Argh you fans are so dumb like the rest of the other ones, I come out here to --fans interupt, chanting Tike Suck's repeatedly--

Blake:
Whats Tike done to the fans?

Andrew: He's just said they're dumb, c'mon would you like it if I called you dumb.

Blake: Not really.

Johnny Tike:
You guys seriously need to respect me, "I Am The Star In The Making", Im 21 years old, and im going to live a healthy future here in EBW without know one stopping me.

Andrew:
You just got here, stop dreaming.

Blake: He's very talented, I can tell, watch when he has his debut, he's easilly going to win.

Johnny Tike:
I am just here to say, I know I am going to get a match tonight, and who ever my opponent is, read my lips.

Andrew:
Im looking.

Johnny Tike:
Your going to get Tike-Cated.

Blake:
Wow he's not scared of knowone, his opponent could be a Giant, he never know's who he could be talking to.

--The fans chant a long Booo, Tike drops the mic and leaves the ring, at the top of the titantron, he poses and smirks to the arena--
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down