Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Ja Phipps in the ring

2 posters

Go down

Ja Phipps in the ring Empty Ja Phipps in the ring

Post  Ja Phipps Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 am

--Canadian Destroyer Ja Phipps' music plays and he walks out to a mixture of boo's and cheer's. He steps into the ring and motions for a mic, which he receives--

Andrew: Well tonight there are a few Canadian's in for this very special show...Alcatraz!

Blake: And i bet they don't appreciate what Sommerlund said last week about Canadian's, and there soy milk!

Andrew: They sure wont!

--Ja Phipps motions for the crowd to die down, which they do--

Ja Phipps: Last week, i was insulted backstage during an... "incident" with Sommerlund! And i walked out to the ring and demanded an apology. I was met with a verbal attack.

--Ja Phipps' clenches his left hand--

Ja Phipps: Sommerlund insulted everything what i stand for. Canada! Now Sommerlund, last week you mentioned our soy milk tasted nasty, well tonight in the Elimination Chamber i will force feed you it 'till you tap out!

--A small section of the crowd cheer--

Ja Phipps: Because tonight Sommerlund, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion of a federation for the second time, and nothing you can do is going to stop me!

Andrew: If JP wins the chamber tonight i will be astonished. He's a veteran yes, but he's just not World Championship material

Blake: Andrew, if you believe that you are an idiot. Oh you are already an idiot! Since JP's change in attitude and realized that the path of violence is the best, he has been amazing. Sommerlund or BM or Splat Pooey or anyone else in that chamber can't stop the wrath of Ja Phipps!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Ja Phipps in the ring Empty Re: Ja Phipps in the ring

Post  Ja Phipps Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 am

Out of rp > Sommerlund, could you respond to this just genarally insulting canada and NEARLY revealing the secret that im not even canadian! but just before you do can i attack you to keep the fued going through next season. thanks

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 pm

--JP Gets up and continues to attack Sommerlund before security runs down to the ring and restrain's him--

Ja Phipps: I'm gona' kill you. Tonight's your last night on earth b..

--Sommerlund breaks security and hammers Ja in the face a few times before security stops them once again--

Ja Phipps: Tonight's not the end!!! I'm going to get you!

--King Neli runs to the ring with his shirt off ready to tackle the enraged Ja Phipps if he breaks free--

Neli: Shut up, both of you. Get out of this ring now and save it until the chamber!

--Sommerlund starts to turn around and walks away but JP drops to the ground on his knees--

Blake: I have never seen JP like this before, It's like he has been taken over by something!

Andrew: I know what you mean and tonight in the chamber, it's going to be one hell of a match

sorry for using u a bit neli, its just a bit of a waste anyway to ask you to do that little bit!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 am

no prob Wink
GM King Neli
GM King Neli