Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen King makes an invasion

Go down

Frozen King makes an invasion Empty Frozen King makes an invasion

Post  Frozen King Fri May 08, 2009 3:07 pm

The camera shows a man standing in a suit with his face in the dark close to the wall. The man stops and walks into the light.

Man: Well I want to let all of you nightmare fans know why i am here, But first i think you should all know something.

The man walks far enough into the light to where you can see his nose slightly

Man: I want you all to see some highlights of my non-Federation fights, but I need to explain something. I want to be a champion, of course so does everyone. The only reason why I want to be champion is to, well, Prove something, not only to me, but to all of those people back in middle school who doubted me, and when i get my hands onto that Light Weight Championship i will never let go. So now lets look at those highlights.

The screen cuts to some of a mans highlights but his face is blurred out. Some wrestlers who were shown come on the screen as they burst through EBW's arena and they search for this so called "mystery man".

Man: time to reveal my true face. Oh wait, i think i forgot something, so mr.Light Weight Champion i want to meet you in the ring for a little interview and i want to see you toni--

Screen cuts off and goes black while Frozen King walks out into the ring with a mic in hand and wearing a nice silk suit.

Andrew: Could this be? Frozen King was the man on the screen?!?!

Blake: I think so andrew but i think he wants to finish in person.

Frozen King: Hold up. You all must think that I was that man, well, your all..... RIGHT!!! I want a one on one interview with the Light Weight Chumpion. So if he would like to come out here later tonight so we can close off the show, I would deeply enjoy it.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down