Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Frozen King Makes A drastic Move Part 2(neli respond If I can Use you)

2 posters

Go down

Frozen King Makes A drastic Move Part 2(neli respond If I can Use you) Empty Frozen King Makes A drastic Move Part 2(neli respond If I can Use you)

Post  Frozen King Thu May 14, 2009 4:13 am

Frozen King is down in the ring doing his show The Frozen Lair. The Camera Zoom's In as Frozen Slicks back his hair.

Frozen King: Welcome To The Frozen Lair. Today I have an announcement and Hope To have The GM out here, but that is only a maybe. So First, Last Night I had an Idea. I thought well......

need to go gonna write more later but feedback if you can.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Frozen King Makes A drastic Move Part 2(neli respond If I can Use you) Empty Re: Frozen King Makes A drastic Move Part 2(neli respond If I can Use you)

Post  Ja Phipps Thu May 14, 2009 6:12 am

Its too short, im sorry but how many RP's have you tried to day and clog up the forum???? And have any of them been longer than 10 lines. Trust me, Post ur RP for 1 Week. normally 1 RP (Dont start on about me doing 3 RP's cuz im gimmick changing and id rather do it in 1 show) per show, and make it longer! To make sure you got it, Dont post RP's for future weeks like the one u put with "For another show" or soming and only post 1 so not to clog up the forums. If you want to change it, just edit ur original post so we havnt got 7 or more of ur 5 line RP's clogging up the forum. Just some friedly advice! Smile

Edit: Uve posted 12 RP's on nightmare, normally the forum would be 3 times smaller lol

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down