Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Introducing Joey Icarus

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Joey Icarus Empty Introducing Joey Icarus

Post  Joey Icarus Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm

-As his intro music hits a very large man dressed in an ill fitting pink tracksuit starts to walk down to the ring, looking slightly confused-

Blake: Oh no, not this guy, I saw him in the back earlier looking for the GM. He said he wanted to borrow the Young Guns Title belt!

Andrew: Borrow it? I don't think that's going to happen.

Joey Icarus: Hello everybody, I'm Joey.

-The crowd make very little noise, unsure who this guy is-

Joey Icarus: I'm really glad to be here, lots of people in the back have been really nice to me.

-Joey looks around the arena and glances towards Blake before looking at his feet-

Joey Icarus: There have been one or two people though who haven't been nice to me at all, who have been mean to me, who have made fun of the way I dress, the way I talk and who have said that i couldn't borrow the Young Guns Title belt for my friend's party next month. Everybody would be so jealous if i had that!

-Joey raises his eyes and looks straight at Blake-

Joey Icarus: I'd have been really careful

Blake: Is this guy for real?

Andrew: Hey, I'm starting to like him!

Joey Icarus: Anyway, I really want that belt and if can't borrow it then i guess i'm going to have to fight somebody. So i am requesting a title match, but when it comes to wrestling i'm afraid i can't promise that i'll be so careful.

-A slightly unsettling smile grows over Joey's face-

Joey Icarus: Sometimes people get hurt.

-Joey's music hits again, and he walks slowly out of the arena, still smiling-

Andrew: Blake, I think maybe you should be nicer to him next time you see him backstage.

Blake: I think maybe i should run in the opposite direction next time i see him backstage.

Last edited by Joey Icarus on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : roster split)
Joey Icarus
Joey Icarus

Back to top Go down

Introducing Joey Icarus Empty Re: Introducing Joey Icarus

Post  Ja Phipps Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 am

--Ja Phipps' music hits and he walks out in his suit--

Ja Phipps: Hey everyone, im beggining to like this suit! Anyway Joey, of course i will lend you the young guns title!

--Joey's smile grows even more--

Ja Phipps: But now you have suggested a WRESTLING MATCH for it then, i just cant refuse the idea.

--Joey's is still smiling but looks very confused--

Ja Phipps: So tonight you will be facing Madara Uchicha for the Young Guns title!

--Crowd-- JP, JP, JP--

--Ja Phipps' music hit's again and he walks out of the arena--

Blake: Oh My God. How can our GM give a title match to this guy!

Andrew: Blake, just remember wat he said earlier, People Get Hurt. If that's not an incentive to be put in a match i dont know what is.

Blake: It should be an incentive to put him in a mental institution!

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down