Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Stealthy The New Season!

3 posters

Go down

Stealthy The New Season! Empty Stealthy The New Season!

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat May 16, 2009 4:01 am

Andrew Rushmore Sits Next To Blake Limit Near Ring Side Talking About The Upcoming New Season...

Andrew Rushmore:Now Ladies And Gentlemen I Have Exclusive Video That Was Handed Down To Me By An Unknown Source.

Blake Limit: An Exclusive Video? How Come I Have Not Heard About This? Why You Andrew? Why Did They Give It To You? Oh I Get It...They Wanted A Nerd To Break The Story....It Makes Since....

Andrew Rushmore:Well Blake Its Good To See Your Still Charming As Always...

Blake Limit:Will You Just Play The Video Dumb Ass!

Andrew Rushmore:For The First Time Ever Shown...Never Seen Before Footage...The Title Of This Video Is... It's Party Time With Your Champion Stealthy.

Blake Limit:Nice Title!

Andrew Rushmore:Here It Is....

The Camera Fades To Black....You Can Hear A Female Moaning With Pleasure Screaming Out Stealthy's Name....The Female's Voice Sounds Like Jenna Marise Smith.You Can Hear Stealthy Speaking...

Stealthy:You Like That Honey? Is Your Champion Making You Feel Good? Wooooooooo!

Unknown Woman: YES! I Love It...Don't Stop!....My Champion Please..... Don't Stop!

Stealthy: I Knew You Would Dig It Baby!!!...That's Right.....I Could Teach You A Few Things Jenna....Woooooooooo!

All Of A Sudden The Camera Shows Stealthy Walking Jenna To The Limo.....

The Camera Then Fades To Stealthy Speaking To The Camera....

Stealthy:You See People It's Like This...I Am The World Heavyweight Champion! And If I Want Something...I Get It! Wooooooooo! So King Neli...Sommerlund...Eat Your Hearts Out Pals....Because I'm The One And Only...The Best Of The Best! And You Guys Only Wish You Can Be Me!
And Jenna......Woooooooooo! I Had To Let The World Know....That Your Wild....WILD! Night Out On The Town With Your's Truly...Was Ok...But Baby The Champion Needs A Real Woman And You Sweat heart Did Not Even Make Me Flench!!! So With That Said...Jenna You Can Go To Sommerlund Or King Neli...Because The Champ Is Done With Ya!....Woooooooooo! Enjoy The Used Product Pals....Ha Ha Ha.......It's Party Time!!! Woooooooooo!

The Camera Fades To Black And Then The Camera Opens Up To Andrew Rushmore And Blake Limit.... Andrew Is Shaking His Head And Blake Sits Their With A Stun Look On His Face....

Andrew Rushmore: Wow! I Don't Believe It...I Really Don't Think King Neli Will Like This One Bit....That Was Not Jenna! This Was Just Another Attempt By Stealthy To Get Back At King And Sommerlund....

Blake Limit: Oh Yea That Was Jenna! I Could Tell Her Voice Anywhere And Besides You Saw Stealthy Walk Her Over To The Limo After Jenna's Dirty Deeds To Stealthy Was Done! GO STEALTHY!

Andrew Rushmore: Now Blake I Know Jenna Personally And I Know She Is Not That Kind Of Girl....Watch Your Mouth...Or...

Blake Limit:Or What Andrew?

Andrew Rushmore:Or I'll Beat Your Ass!

Andrew And Blake Stands Up Staring Nose To Nose Against Each Other Yelling...All Of A Sudden The Camera Fades To The E.B.W Logo Going Up In Flames...You Hear The Sound Of Wooooooo!...

The Season Starts....
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Stealthy The New Season! Empty Re: Stealthy The New Season!

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat May 16, 2009 7:25 am

Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Splat Pooey Sat May 16, 2009 7:43 am

The problem is, Splat Pooey has abducted Jenna . She ain't goin' back to no one hahahahah Evil or Very Mad
Splat Pooey
Splat Pooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 am

Nice Name Splat...It Fits You....HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Splat Pooey Sat May 16, 2009 7:50 am

Sommerlund wrote:Maybe you could abduct her after...

Yea, that would work.
Splat Pooey
Splat Pooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat May 16, 2009 7:55 am

Nice Rp But My Rp Stands... If Anything You Can Abduct Her After I Finished Our Original Rp Between King And I....Sorry Guys We Got Her First...Chumps...
You See King And I Have Stated We Will Have A Feud This Season Over Jenna...And You Guys Kinda Jumped In...Don't Get Me Wrong You Can Be Apart Of The Story...But Not After This Rp Goes Out...Then You Guys Can Have Her! I'm Finished With Her Anyways...lol
Have A Nice Day!
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Splat Pooey Sat May 16, 2009 7:58 am

Stealthy wrote:Nice Rp But My Rp Stands... If Anything You Can Abduct Her After I Finished Our Original Rp Between King And I....Sorry Guys We Got Her First...Chumps...
You See King And I Have Stated We Will Have A Feud This Season Over Jenna...And You Guys Kinda Jumped In...Don't Get Me Wrong You Can Be Apart Of The Story...But Not After This Rp Goes Out...Then You Guys Can Have Her! I'm Finished With Her Anyways...lol
Have A Nice Day!
Actually, I think the 2 RP's work well together if Pooey abducts her after you dump her. We need a way to keep the drama going..
Splat Pooey
Splat Pooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat May 16, 2009 8:38 am

Sounds Great To Me Guys....
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 am

I'm willing to go ahead with this RP but does it go with the other RPs you guys have made about Jenna?
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Splat Pooey Sat May 16, 2009 9:10 am

King Neli wrote:I'm willing to go ahead with this RP but does it go with the other RPs you guys have made about Jenna?

Yes, it does just as long as this RP is segmented before the one Sommerlund and I made. You may need a segue that somehow connects the 2, but I think they will work well together.
Splat Pooey
Splat Pooey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down