Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Hitman vs Underkane pt. 2

5 posters

Go down

Hitman vs Underkane pt. 2 Empty Hitman vs Underkane pt. 2

Post  The Hitman Wed May 20, 2009 3:52 pm

---Indestructible by Disturbed hits the speakers---

---The Hitman comes out, and begins to enter the ring, when he sees a fan booing him, and he approaches the fan---
The Hitman: you want to boo me???
---takes fan by the shirt, and pulls him over the barricade, and then slaps him---
The Hitman: So you all wont to boo me huh???
---Crowd boos hitman---

The Hitman: well boo me if you like, because your "dark hero" underkane fought me in a match, which you all know we tied.
---Crowd laughs at hitman---
The Hitman: well we may have tied, but it was because that SON OF A...
---Hitman pauses, and fixes his hair---

The Hitman: sorry I lost control there, that "wrestler" underkane cheated, you all saw how we both dropkicked each other, well, we both were ko'd.
---Video of the dropkicks is played---
The Hitman: if you look closely at his shoes, well he has glass taped to his shoes, so a dropkick would not be able to hurt me, but he cheated and used a weapon, in a regular match...
---Crowd is stunned by the accusation, and remains speechless---
The Hitman: so if your going to boo someone, it should be your "dark hero" UNDERKANE SO IF YOU BOO ME YOUR WRONG!!!! UNDERKANE GET OUT HERE AND FACE UP TO YOUR ACTIONS!!!
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Hitman vs Underkane pt. 2 Empty Re: Hitman vs Underkane pt. 2

Post  Underkane Fri May 22, 2009 10:21 am

--a druid chant, seemingly coming from nowhere is heard, as underkane rises up from out of the mist rolling across the ring--

underkane: Show that footage again!
--the footage is shown again and a boot which is purple with red stripes down one side is shown, with glass on the bottom--
underkane: As I thought as you can clearly see my boots are red with purple stripes therefore this footage is a FAKE!!
--the crowd points and jeers at The hitman--

Blake: You know what that really annoys me I ought to get in there myself and beat The Hitman from here to Russia and back
Andrew: I would like to do that too but I am affraid that He will beat the living out of you
underkane: So you know what I hate cheats and liars. I need to save this federation from people like you, the scum of the earth, tonight I challenge you to a hardcore match, I want it rough and ready, when they take you to hospital you will be DOA.
--underkane raises his hands and the crowd cheers--
--more druids come out and start chanting something similar but slightly different and a man who is 7 foot tall appears out of the mist, he has a domineering nature and has long rat tails of hair which is greasy, a long black leather coat on and a black wrestling suit--
new man: I am Darksiders
--the crowd cheer--
Darksiders: Tonight I want in on this match. I want to be with my partner underkane, I want a hardcore tag match!!
--crowd cheer and chant we want action!!--
andrew: A hardcore tag match and we all know that Hitman's partner is Frozen king but he is the only person not down here!
Darksiders: The sooner the better for me!!
underkane: What do you say S***man?
Blake: Did you hear that Oh my what has hitman and Frozen king got to say about this.

Last edited by Underkane on Sun May 24, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Fri May 22, 2009 2:56 pm

'Rescue Me' by Buckcherry is playing loud as frozen King is wearing a nice silk suit and he seems to be angry. He Steps to the side of the ring and stares at all three people standing there in front of him, he climbs in with a Mic and he sliks back his hair and begins to speak.

Blake: Well he seems to be angry.

Andrew: Your right blake maybe because of what happend on warzone on friday. You can still see his razor blade cuts.

Frozen King: I.....I.....I have nothing to say to you people. On friday I got the S*** beat out of me and then that freak bally scraped some blood off me and ATE IT!!!

Blake: I was at home and I got sick just watching it.

Andrew: I had Nightmares for Days.

Frozen King: So tonight Us Vs. You guys, wow thats a waste of time. I don't really think i am up to it, but for the glory of being a champion I agree.

Blake: Oh My God, If we have this match it will be simply INCREDIBLE, but our GM king Neli has to agree.

Andrew: This Match is perfect I hope it happens, It is worth seeing. I hope this happens think about how amazing this could be. If it happens it would be a match of the Year Candidate for sure.

Frozen King smirks and steps out of the ring as he begins to walk up the ramp as he is interrupted by Underkane.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Phoenix Fri May 22, 2009 3:48 pm

'Rescue Me' by Buckcherry is playing loud as Frozen King is wearing a nice silk suit and he seems to be angry. He steps to the side of the ring and stares at all three people standing there in front of him, he climbs in with a Mic and he sliks back his hair and begins to speak.
Blake : Well he seems to be angry.
Andrew : Your right Blake maybe because of what happend on warzone on friday. You can still see his razor blade cuts.
Frozen King : I.....I.....I have nothing so say to you people. On friday I got the S*** beat out of me and then that freak Bally scraped some blood off me and ATE IT!!!
Blake : I was at home and I got sick just watching it.
Andrew : I had Nightmares for days.
Frozen King : So tonight us vs you guys, wow thats a waste of time. I dont really think I am up to it, but the glory of being a champion I agree.
Blake : Oh My God, If we have this match it will be simply INCREDIBLE, but our GM King Neli has to agree.
Andrew : This match is perfect I hope it happens, it is worth seeing. I hope this happens think about how amazing this could be. If it happens it would be a match of the Year Candidate for sure.
Frozen King smirks and steps out of the ring as he begins to walk up the ramp as he is interrupted by Underkane.

Jeff Phoenix

http://thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Sun May 24, 2009 3:44 am

underkane
: Woah hang on there. I think that out GM may like this match and If he is ok with it I want it to happen right here right now!

--crowd cheers and chants NOW! Fight NOW!--
Darksiders: Now get back to this ring before we make you!
--Frozen king turns and starts to walk when the lights turn off, 10 seconds later the lights come back on and there are two baseball bats in the ring next to frozen king who is a bleeding but still concious yet underkane and Darksiders are at the top of the ramp--
underkane: We expect you in that ring later for our match, we will let our GM decide what match we have, but you better be ready to have your faces broken open!
--hitman bends over to help frozen king as the crowd go crazy start throwing beer can and glasses every where before security steps in when they stop--
Blake: I can't believe this Frozen king has been laid out, yet there is a match for them tonight I wonder if h is going to be ok in time!
Andrew: He is in extreme bloody wrestling. He should be expecting this and if he isn't then he is an idiot. I think that what underkane and Darksiders or "Hell's Heroes" as they call themselves have done is bold, courageous and needed to be done to take those smug scumbags back down to where they belong!
Blake: If you say so Andrew!

Last edited by Underkane on Sun May 24, 2009 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 24, 2009 3:53 am

can you pick another partner and not packert undertaker?
And can you also change Aarons name he is on Warzone its Andrew
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Sun May 24, 2009 4:58 am

ok i will try to find someone, sorry I always do that

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sun May 24, 2009 8:17 am

The Lights turn off yet again and then Frozen King Is Behind Underkane and Darksiders at the top of the ramp with a ladder. He hits them both over the head with it and knocks them down as the crowd begins to Boo.

Blake: What did he do that for and how did he get up so quickly?

Andrew: I don't know blake but I do know that these men mean buisness, for sure.

Frozen King: Tonight, if we do get this useless match, Hell will freeze over.

The Hitman: Absolutely, and when we win we will have finally fought in tag action. Not only will we have had our first tag match together but we will win as well.

The crowd begins to Boo as 'Until the End' by breaking benjamin is played and Frozen and Hitman leave the ring.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Phoenix Sun May 24, 2009 8:39 am

The Lights turn off yet again and then Frozen King is behind Underkane and Darksiders at the top of the ramp with a ladder. He hits them both over the head with it and knocks them down as the crowd begins to boo.

Blake : What did he do that for and how did he get up so quickly?

Andrew : I don't know Blake but I do know that these men mean business, for sure.

Frozen King : Tonight, if we do get this useless match, Hell will freeze over.

The Hitman : Absolutely, and when we win we will have finally fought in tag action. Not only will we have had our first tag match together but we will win as well.

The crowd begins to boo as 'Until the End' by Breaking Benjamin is played and Frozen King and The Hitman leave the ring.

Jeff Phoenix

http://thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 am

thnx teller again
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 24, 2009 9:51 am

Why all the violence? Isn't that let for the match? That last bit of the RP will not be added Wink
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Sun May 24, 2009 11:11 am

thnx for finding me darksiders for me. btw Frozen king I already did the last bit in my rp, you can't carry on the rp from where you were.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sun May 24, 2009 11:48 am

ok no prob i just thought "what happened to hitman he like just disapeared
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down