Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Hitman vs Underkane pt.3

3 posters

Go down

Hitman vs Underkane pt.3 Empty Hitman vs Underkane pt.3

Post  The Hitman Wed May 27, 2009 12:56 pm

---The audio from the tag title match last week comes onto the speakers---

Audio:underkane can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Jenna Marise Smith: "Here are your winners and still Tag Team Champions...The Hitman and Frozeeeeen Kiiiiing"

--Until The End by Breaking Benjamin hits the speakers as the Hitman comses into the ring with his tag title on his shoulder--

The Hitman: Wheeew did you all here that???

--Crowd begins roaring with boos--

The Hitman: no no no you idiots must not have heard it... play it again.

Audio: underkane can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Blake: Wow Hitman is really letting this win get to his head.

Andrew: Ya isn't it just disgusting

The Hitman: So now all of you heard it for sure... can you believe it UNDERKANE CAN"T RESIST ANY MORE AND TAPS OUT!!!

--Hitman begins laughing hysterically--

The Hitman: You see tapping out is a completely different kind of defeat than a pinfall... ohh it is waaaayyy different, let me explain to you morons why it is soooo muuuuch better.

--Crowd explodes into boos and some people even begin leaving--

The Hitman: Ok so when someone is pinned, well it's because they are hurt too much to hold onto the match that they are in. BUT! when somone taps out it means they made a concious decision to quit and leave that match, you see your "HERO" Underkane tapped out, he was afraid to continue in the ring with me, so he tapped out, I mean yes it was a good move, but to tap out there your either a complete loser... which with Underkane is entirely possible...

Andrew: WOOOWW NO ONE ON EBW IS A LOSER!!!

Blake: Calm down before he kicks you a**

The Hitman: as a was aying before I was RUDELY INTERUPPTED! your either a complete loser or well your afraid, I mean Underkane could be a total loser, but it's more likely that he is just an overhypped wimp who took on someone that is far beyond his skill level, and he noticed it, so he took the easy way out, i mean if he didn't he wouldn't be back here, and HE KNOWS IT!!!
--Until the End By Breaking Benjamin hits the speakers as Hitman waves his belt around in the ring--
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Hitman vs Underkane pt.3 Empty Re: Hitman vs Underkane pt.3

Post  Underkane Fri May 29, 2009 11:37 am

--smoke hides the ring and underkane apears behind The Hitman--

underkane: So you think that your better then me? You think that you have the skills that it takes to beat me?

--the crowd boo--

underkane: Yet we all know here the depths that you go to try to make it seem that you are better then me. You forged video to make you look better. I think that I should beat you right here right now![color]

--the arena goes dark and when the lights come back on hitman is bleeding out of his nose and is propped up by the first and second turnbuckle and there is a dustbin can in front of his face. Underkane is on the top turnbuckle on the diagonal opposite. Underkane jumps across the ring and sentons the trashcan into Hitman doing a Coast to coast.--

[color=darkblue]underkane: Do you like that EBW!!

--crowd cheer and shout--

underkane: When we fight next I am going to DESTROY YOU!!

--the lights go out and underkan disappears--

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Fri May 29, 2009 12:12 pm

--The Hitman is carried backstage on a stretcher, when Frozen King stops to talk to him--

Frozen King: you ok?

The Hitman: they said that I am too injured to fight, and that we can't do our tag match tonight.

Frozen King:uhhh

The Hitman: It's gonna be you and Underkane 1v1 shouldn't be any trouble.

--Hitman is pulled away on a stretcher and Frozen is left sitting alone--

Neli is it ok if we do the match with Frozen v Underkane, but then s it ends you alter it so that I run in, and stop the count, ending the match in DQ, and we beat on Underkane until Darksiders and maverick come out and stop us.
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 31, 2009 4:47 am

ok have something in mind
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13