Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Playboy meets the fans

Go down

Playboy meets the fans Empty Playboy meets the fans

Post  Norwegian_Playboy Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:44 am

Jenna: I have askted for an spacial In-Ring interwive today, and the guest is....

Jenna points up to the entrence as Norwegian Playboy music start playing he comes jogging out to the ring with a big smile on he's face.

Jenna: Thank you Playboy for taking time of you're traning before you're big brawl tonight.

Norwegian Playboy takes an seat and fans are cheering he's name.

Jenna: Lets get right to it shall we? Who do you fear the most Playboy?

Playboy: Haha. Oh sweety... I dont fear anyone lets just make that clear! But if Mattskee actuly still are in the ring when i enter, i will respect him for that. But it will end THERE for him.

Jenna: There is few fans here today who convince me to let them ask one question eatch. First is Johnny..

Johnny walk out of he's seat and recive an mic as he enters the ring.

Johnny: Hey man. Do you get free drugs when on show?

Playboy raises up with a confused look.

Jenna: What the...... GET HIM OUT!

Johnny: Hey dude take it easy. I......

Securety gets hand on the mic and throw Johnny out.

Jenna: Ok.... Do i dare to ask Linda come to the ring?

Linda jumps out of het seat and slowely walks out and recive a mic when she enters the ring.

Linda: Uhm. Hi Playboy *giggling*

Playboy: Hey there Linda. What is you're question.

Linda: Just has to say... Im a big fan of you're.

Playboy: Thank you Linda.

Linda: How do you keep such a good shape, and do you..... have... a girl friend.

Playboy: By working out everyday and eat good food after every traning session any one get be blessed with a body like this *flex*. And no Linda, have no girlfriend as i dont have the time.

Norwegian Playboy flex he's body and give Linda a hug. Linda faints out and securety carry her out.

Jenna: Ok. No more fans to ask question now as its time to move on to our next fight. But before i let you go Playboy, any last word?

Playboy: I don't care who stands in the ring when i enter it but i can asure whoever that is i will beat you flat out! I WILL WIN! Nothing can stop me now!

Jenna: Ok thank you Playboy and good luck.

Playboy: Hah luck... No need when you have the skills!
Norwegian_Playboy
Norwegian_Playboy

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Back to top Go down