Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff)

4 posters

Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff)

Post  Underkane Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:59 pm

--underkane makes his way down to the ring with both of the tag titless--

underkane: As you can see I have both of the tag team championship belts.
-- half the crowd boo and half the crowd cheer --
underkane: I saw after my match the new way forward I saw that I had the wrong idea, I saw that what I was doing was insubmountable damage to the careers of good wrestlers. I saw that they were not scum, that they had the right idea and I am one of them!
--the crowd realise that underkane is a scumbag and boo him--
underkane: I will show you what I did to that imbecile darksiders and I will reveal my new partner and tag team champion, after an agreement we made with darksiders, and a huge annoucment but first some video for you.
--a video airs and it is underkane and darksiders are walking backstage, suddenly underkane graps a steel pipe off of a box and repeatedly beats darksiders with it. underkane then tells him. Later on we are having a fihgt the one who wins it gets to keep both tag titles and give one to his new partner, darksiders nods, see you in 10 minutes in the car park--
underkane: After that i laid him out with one kick and the titles are mine!
Andrew: I hate this guy he turned on us and made us seem simple!
underkane:: And now for my announcement, I have recently had some dealings with Maverick and I wish to annouce that there will be a new superpower, it will rival the USA and Russia the EBW Guild! Mad eup of the best of the best we will crush everyone else in our way, we only take orders from one person and for now let's call him Agent X! Let me introduce our first member MAVERICK!!
--maverick's music hits the air and he enters the arena and the ring--

Last edited by Underkane on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underkane

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty Re: A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff)

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

--Maverick's entrance video plays and Maverick walks down the ramp towards the ring. Maverick jumps in the ring and Underkane gives him a microphone. The crowd boos him.--
Maverick:Alright then. Ha ha! Well first things first thanks Underkane. Secondly, after our match at Alkatraz i realized how well of a team me and Underkane make. Later on Underkane asked me to be a part of his group. I just couldn't say no.
--The crowd looks in shock and boos--
Maverick:I am proud to be part of this team. I know there are mixed feelings about our decisions but all questions will be answered by the end of this season.
--Maverick pauses for a while then speaks again.--
Maverick:Now I will talk about the draft. First are our opponents from Alkatraz: The Hitman, and Frozen King. The obviouly got scared of us and ran away to Warzone just to get away. Finally me it seems that Nightmare needs me way too much. There have been two drafts already and neither one I have moved. I guess you could call me Mr. Nightmare. You know, I kinda like that. Mr. Nightmare! It's catchy. What do you think Underkane
--Underkane nods and the crowd boos--
Maverick:And now my last announcement will be far more important than the last few. Our last member, and one of my good friends....you know what I will let him introduce himself.
--Maverick and Underkane wait and the fans look towards the ramp to see who comes out.--
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty WTH

Post  Jason Campbell Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 am

Underkane>what do you want me to do
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty Re: A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff)

Post  Underkane Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm

carry on in the same vane talking about how awesome we are going to be why you are chosen who you are etc.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty Yess but

Post  Jason Campbell Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Yess but i'm not chosen and me and FK are feuding at the moment. So why and how did i get involved in this.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Jc correction- U me and hitman r fueding
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:37 am

Correction Neli says Jason is on nightmare therefore not feuding with FK and hitman also he is my tag partner.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:00 pm

not no more underkane he is on warzone fueding with me and hitman
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Neli the official GM has pm'd me when I asked him saying that JC is definatly on nightmare and that I can have him to be my title partner in this FK. Neli holds the ultimate power.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty Did I ?

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm

did i ever AGREE to being your partner +even if i'm on nightmare why has dylan put me on the 1st card for warzone after the season break
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes in the chat I asked you, and you siad yes, we are the tag champs on it. I will pm neli again to make sure.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty ......................

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Huh ?
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 pm

JC i took ur spot on the new card
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty Ok then whatever

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Ok then whatever
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 pm

underkane: Now I will introduce to you my tag team partner, who tonight will be crowned as my fellow TAG TEAM CHAMPION!!!!!! As well as a new member who i am sure you will all know.
--the crowd boo--
underkane:But first some of his background, he comes in as the most up and coming wrestler in the world. He is going on to become a multiple champion, he will be able in less then a year to go for whatever he wants and succeed he is JASON CAMPBELL!!!
--the crowd boo--
underkane: Secondly my new stable member, he has something in common with all of us, he is the EBW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONNNNNN!!!! 'Blackout' Aaron BURTON!!.
--the crowd boo louder--
underkane: You will here from Aaron soon but may I introduce to you Jason Campbell.
[color=white].

--Jason Campbell walks down to the ring--

Last edited by Underkane on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Underkane

Back to top Go down

A new era (maverick and Jason Campbell do your stuff) Empty Hell Yeah !

Post  Jason Campbell Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:56 pm

--Jason Campbellwalks in a circle around Underkane. He Grabs The Mic of him.--
Jason Campbell:We are the members of the EBW Guild - We are all going to go on to be World Champions whenever we decide to Go our separate ways. I thought when i joined this federation. That you fans were what made it. Then when i came back i decided to pander to your needs so as to get support. But i realised something...
--Crowd Boo's as Jason Pauses for Breath--
Jason Campbell:I realised that throughout my life I've had to work hard for things. When I was born I was several weeks premature. I was stuck in an incubator for two weeks. When I was 12 I had a Fight with a kid over a girl who went with the same career path as me and by sly coincidence is in this very federation. This left me with electrodes stuck to my back for approximately 3 weeks. Then when I was 15 I was in trouble with the police and put in an Y.O.U a Young Offenders Unit where I had to fight every day, basically always against people bigger and older than me. Shall i give you one more Example; When I was 20 I had to Fight it out to get into this very Federation !
--Crowd Cheers but some sections Boo as they sense a turn in Jason Campbell's Character.--
Jason Campbell:And another thing I realised was that YOU , Most Of all , YOU FANS HAVE NEVER HELPED ME ! Maybe you cheered for me , maybe you chanted my name , But when i was in my darkest depths of my injury , NONE of you EVER wondered what had happened to me ! And Now I Don't Care About You - But some of you can still be Saved , If you listen to me you will change from Hypocritical Tapeworms into honorary Jasonites' ! I will be yur Saviour , Underkane will be your Saviour and Underkane has made his BIG announcement about his Tag Team Championships - And now I'm a Champion ! To me now the 3 most important things. Number 3 = Underkane - Number 2 = My Family - Number 1 = The Tag Team Champonships ! - That parasite Darksiders got what he deserved and has left this - well what used to be illustrious but now a dump - Of a Federation !
--Crowd Boo Loudly--
Jason Campbell:This is going to be a new Dynasty in EBW History , The New Era is about to begin , Welcome on this ride that will save your soul , This is THE EBW GUILD ! ! !
--Most Of The Crowd Boo -- But Some Irishmen that are instantly recognizable by their Pots Of Gold And Orange Hair and Beards Cheer Manically.--Jason does exactly the same.--
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down