Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Apocolyptic control

4 posters

Go down

Good RP?

Apocolyptic control I_vote_lcap33%Apocolyptic control I_vote_rcap 33% 
    [ 5 ]
    Apocolyptic control I_vote_lcap33%Apocolyptic control I_vote_rcap 33% 
    [ 5 ]
    Apocolyptic control I_vote_lcap20%Apocolyptic control I_vote_rcap 20% 
    [ 3 ]
    Apocolyptic control I_vote_lcap0%Apocolyptic control I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Apocolyptic control I_vote_lcap13%Apocolyptic control I_vote_rcap 13% 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Apocolyptic control Empty Apocolyptic control

Post  The Hitman Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:36 pm

--Psycho Killer by Velvet Revolver hits the speakers as Hitmen of the Apocalypse come out--
    Leo: I cant believe these monsters still have a job with this show after what they have done.
    --Hitman, Cleveland, and Shady Reaper enter the ring, and Hitman calls for a mic--
    Hitman: Last week, we, The Hitmen of the Apocalypse introduced ourselves, but I think management may have gotten the wrong message.
    Aaron: What message did they want to send?
    Hitman: You see last week Cleveland and me were promised a shot at 13th Warriors title, by The "Great" Warrior himself, but we haven't gotten it yet.
    Leo: That son of a (censored)
    Aaron: calm down! this is a PG show
    Leo: I know, but it just really pisses me off that he just disrespects 13th Warrior like that, because of him 13 is in the hospital with a collapsed lung, and a tweaked spinal column, he may never wrestle again!
    Hitman: I mean then we beat up 13th Warrior, and in turn now 13, a member of AoD, and the tag champion is now injured!
    Aaron: it sickens me how much delight he takes in the injury of 13th Warrior.
    Hitman: Yet with all that said, only one of us gets to fight in tonight’s Feast or Fired, each and everyone of us has proved worthy, and only one makes it in?!
    --The Crowd begins chanting YOU SUCK--
    Hitman: SHUT UP YOU ARROGANT BI...
    --Hitman takes a deep breath, and regains his composure--
    Hitman: What makes all this worse is only one of The Hitmen of The Apocalypse, makes it into the Feast or Fired match, but even worse that puny little idiot Frozen King made it into the match, what has he done to make it into this main event, he as a low life loser who will spend his career leeching off the talents of huge superstars like myself!!!
    Leo: he did just as much to deserve that spot as Hitman, they rained as tag champs together whether Hitman likes it or not.
    Hitman: Now since a low life like Frozen King is in this main event, and my guys aren’t, if I were Frozen King I'd be worried that I just may not make it into the ring tonight.

Meech reply plz

Last edited by The Hitman on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Hitman
    The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Apocolyptic control Empty Re: Apocolyptic control

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:09 am

--Drones by Rise Against Plays as the crowd boo--

Leo: Well, Meech is coming to sort things out, I don't think he's happy about last weeks assualt!

--Dylan climbs the steel steps and slides between the top and middle rope before standing alone before the Hitmen of Apocolypse--

Dylan: You guys make me sick! You assaulted one of my Dearest friends are dare to rub it in? Now you're gonna pay....

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: On Tuesday I made a match for Crossfire... The 5 vs 5 tag match.... And now I'm gonna make another match...

--The crowd cheer very loudly--

Dylan: At Crossfire Hitman you will face Frozen King one on one with NO Interfearance!

--The crowd cheer loudly--

Dylan: That's not all... It's gonna be... Tables, Ladders and Chairs!!!!

--The crowd go wild--
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Apocolyptic control Empty Wait A Second...

Post  Jason Campbell Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:10 pm

--Jason Campbell saunters down to the ring to Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins with his Tag Title Belt Across His Shoulder.--
    Jason Campbell:Now, Even Though I'm On Nightmare, You, Dylan and your goons got annihalated last week, By some of the Top Nightmare stars.
    --The Warzone Faithful Boo.While some Nightmare Fans Cheer.--
    Jason Campbell:But,Haha,That is not wh i'm down here. The Hitman came into the ring - whilst I was Seriously Hurting Frozen King. AND, then hit him with a Chair to get ME, Purposefully DQ'ed.
    --Crowd Cheer--
    Jason Campbell:Now, The Crossfire! PPV is Gonna' be great, However, It IS, Meant to be CROSS-branded. And at the moment, This Match Isn't Cross-Branded. Now, at the moment I've enough time on my hands - As No one is after THIS--
    --Jason looks at his Tag Title Belt.--
    Jason Campbell:And because nobody is after MY Tag Title. I'm willing to MAKE this match cross-branded. And be part of it. And then ELIMINATE these two --- THINGS from existence.
    --Crowd Cheer and Boo in different places.--
    OORP:Someone- Dylan, Hitman , FK --Continue PLZ.
    Jason Campbell
    Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Dylan: Hmm, Jason you're right, At Crossfire it will be Frozen King vs The Hitman vs Jason Campbell in a Triple Threat TLC match!!

Last edited by "Defiance" Dylan Meech on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 am

Frozen King Begins to make his way down to the ring with his wife by his side and an angry look upon his face.
    Leo: Well here comes the man who has yet to show his face since his match last week.
    Frozen King: Well S***Man you are really getting on my nerves. You did the unspeakable last week. And JC I was destroying you all over the ring last week. You have no idea what i was about to do to you. Hitman just what do you think you were doing hitting me with that chair. Now its your turn. Because at Crossfire, you and JC, will be hit with a Ladder, A chair, and get my Mortal BOOM! through a Table. You will never beat me and i will always be better then you both because I AM, AS COLD AS THEY COME!
    Frozen slides out of the ring and then the Lights go out, when they come back on Frozen Has a table set up with a Steel Chair on top while Frozen holds Hitman on top of a ladder and then Hits A MORTAL Boom through the table and On top of the steel chair.
    Frozen King: HITMAN AND JC! That is going to happen to you both at crossfire because I am Frozen KING!!!
    Frozen Climbs off the ladder, out of the ring, and back up the ramp to his locker room.
    Frozen King
    Frozen King

Character sheet
    Level: 4

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:15 pm

If I get called S***man one more time in an rp im leaving this fed Razz
    The Hitman
    The Hitman

Back to top Go down