Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

In total control

4 posters

Go down

In total control Empty In total control

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 am

-- Downfall by The Trust Company plays as Dylan Meech walks down the ramp in ring gear, carrying his EBW Title Shot Briefcase and his European Title round his waist--

Leo: Dylan won the Feast or Fired's top Prize last week but tonight he faces Clevland Griffin for the European Title!

--The crowd boo as Dylan puts his hand behing his ear as if to say 'I can't hear you', Dylan climbs into the ring and winks to the crowd--

Dylan: Finally, I can relax knowing that anytime soon I will be the EBW Champion!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: You people can no longer deny it! The proof is here!

--Dylan raises his Breifcase--

Dylan: Matt has had his time as a champion... even though he never got to defend it.... Now it is for a REAL Wrestler to become the face of this brand!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Someone who isn't afraid of fighting, someone with Charisma, someone with Talent!

--The crowd boo loudly--

Dylan: And by the end of the night, Not only will I still be European Champion, I will have defended it 6 times!

--The crowd are still booing--

Dylan: And then once that's over with, I have to focus on this 5 vs 5 match at Crossfire, and once I've won that I'll cash in my EBW title shot and become the EBW Champion and the European Champion! And then once I've done everything to prove I am the best I will take out my Brother who is "Oh so better than me" And DYLAN MEECH WILL BE THE REAL KING OF EBW!!!

--The crowd boo as Dylan starts laughing madly--

(Matt, Clevland or Neli reply)
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

In total control Empty Re: In total control

Post  Mattskee Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:08 pm

--"District Sleeps Alone" by the Postal Service hits the PA and Matt steps onto the ramp to a chorus of cheers. He waits for the fans to quiet down a bit before raising the mic to his lips.--

Matt: You never cease to amaze me with the levels you'll stoop to, Dylan. How about you all make some noise if you think that Feast or Fired match was rigged!
--The fans begin to cheer loudly and chants of "CHEATER" can be heard.--
Matt: See, Dylan, you've got no respect, no matter what you do... Mostly because you do nothing to deserve respect. You set yourself up in matches that you know you're gonna win, and then you turn around and make me fight the top people in this federation. First, you give a title shot to Super Eric, someone who quite frankly doesn't deserve it, just because he's beat me before... Then you rig the Feast or Fired match to get your own title shot, which is just sad... And tonight, tonight is a real hoot. A 2 on 1 handicap match? You really have something to prove, don't you?
--Crowd begins to chant "CHEATER" again. Matt lets them go for a bit before continuing.--
Matt: Sad thing is, you're just gonna keep getting embarrassed, Meech. First, tonight, I'm gonna beat your little tag champion hopefuls, then I'll win that rematch against Super Eric at Crossfire, and to top it all off, I'm going to beat you like a red headed stepchild. You're gonna wish you never got that suitcase. It's kinda ironic, really. You worked so hard to rig that match and guarantee yourself title shot, and that very shot it going to end up being the last match of your career. When I'm through with you, you'll never walk the same way again. And that's not a threat, its a promise. So enjoy your moment while it lasts, 'cause you're gonna be crashing back down to earth real soon.
Mattskee
Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  under cover brother Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:38 am

--Norwegian and Under Cover Brother goes to the arena.--
UCB: "Hold up there Matt. We don't work to help Dylan. No HELL NO!!! We went in to ask him a question, nothing else to it."
--The crowd cheers.--
UCB: "No The Ladies Men do what we do best, and that is winning. Now we wanted to be recongnized as a top tag team to win the titles, and what better way to do so than against the World Champ."
Norwegian: "Now Matt, we respect you. We have respected all that you have done here. But this is buisness. Now we can help you out if some crap will happen, unless you don't have are trust. So what do you say?"
--The Ladies Men wait for a reply from Mattskee.--
under cover brother
under cover brother

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 am

dude, the show is already confirmed...
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech