Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

The AoD Speak

2 posters

Go down

The AoD Speak Empty The AoD Speak

Post  Dylan Meech Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:18 am

--Downfall by The Trust Company blares echoing throughout the arena as The Alliance of Defiance, Syndro Sanders and Dylan Meech, walk down the ramp with their European and Light-Weight titles--

Leo: The Alliance of Defiance are now both champions, with the loss of The 13th Warrior will they recruit more?

--Syndro Sanders opens the ropes for Dylan--

Dylan: Last Week.... Last week I was cheated of a victory!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Whats worse is that The 13th Warrior has been forced to Quit wrestling for EBW due to injury...

--The crowd are mixed reactions--

Dylan: Mattskee cheated, plain and Simple!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: As announced on EBW.com Tonight There will be a 10 Man Feast or Fired Match!!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Including Me and Mattskee!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Matt, If I can't take your title from you, then I'll just win it from you when you're most vulnerable!

--Dylan gets heavily booed--

Dylan: I will win that World title shot briefcase, I will cash it in when your hurt and I will be Not only your European Champion.... But your EBW Champion!!

--The crowd erupt with booing and 'You Suck' Chants--

Dylan: I have told you all time and time again, I am the best there ever is, The best there ever was and the best there ever will be in Extreme Bloody Wrestling!!

--The crowd boo loudly--

Dylan: Mattskee is Lowlife scum who built his career on being lucky!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: Me? I built my career on actually Fighting and Winning My matches!!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: You people deserve a Champion... not this...this Clown!!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: C'mon Matt, come out here and face me, are you a Man... or a Mouse?

Last edited by GM Dylan Meech on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

The AoD Speak Empty Re: The AoD Speak

Post  Mattskee Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:31 pm

--Pyros hit and "The District Sleeps Alone" by The Postal Service hits the PA. Fans go wild as Mattskee comes out to the ring, EBW Championship on his shoulder.--
    Matt: Dylan, Syndo... Where's 13th Warrior? Oh yeah, thats right, he quit 'cause he realized you two were sucking the life out of his career!
    --Fans shout, "BUUUUUURN!"--
    Matt: In all seriousness, Dylan, you want me to come out here to do what exactly? Tell the truth to counter the lies you just bombarded these fans with? I could sit here and talk about how you could -never- beat me in a fair match... Talk about how -if- you get that suitcase it will be 'cause you rigged it. Talk about how I'm never vulnerable... But I don't think that's the pressing issue here right now... I think the pressing issue is your overwhelming fear.
    --Dylan jumps up on the ropes and starts shouting at Matt.--

Matt: Sure, you put on a strong front, but you're scared. You're scared your federation is getting away from you, you're scared of your brothers being more successful then you, but most of all, you're scared that -I'm- more respected around here then you, even though you're the boss. So you try everything in your power to stop me, but you can't, and it kills you. Don't think I don't realize what you're doing with the number one contendership. Super Eric vs. Norwegian Playboy? Two guys I've lost to in the past, so no matter who wins I have to face one of them... Clever, but it's not gonna work. Remember what I did on Nightmare last week? I slaughtered Aaron Burton, a man who beat me twice before.
    --Fans begin to chant "NIGHTMARE SUCKS".--
    Matt: Out of your fear you start an alliance. Seriously? You're the big boss man, you should be raining down the pain all by your lonesome, everyone should fear you, and you start an alliance? With Syndro of all people?!
    --Syndro joins Dylan on the ropes, yelling and pointing.--
    Matt: ... And the name, give me a break! Alliance of Defiance!? You're the boss, you shouldn't be defying the rules, you should be DEFINING THE RULES. But what should I expect from someone who, no doubt, grew up constantly getting powerbombed by their brothers. It's bound to cause some sort of brain damage.
    --Fans burst out in laughter--
    Matt: You want respect, and your foray into GMing didn't get it for you, so you think winning the EBW championship will net it. Your wrong. It's about who you are, not what you wear around your waist, that gets you respect.
    --Matt adjusts the title--
    Matt: And the sooner you realize it, the easier your lives will be.
    Mattskee
    Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 am

( Matt Great RP Very Happy )

Dylan: Who I am? WHO I AM?! Do you know how hard it is growing up being the Middle child? You have to look after your younger brother and get hurt by your older brother! I HATED MY LIFE!!

--The crowd look shocked--

Dylan: So y'know what I did? I wrestled... And I built my living and my livelihood on beating the crap out of people... And I was successful!

--The crowd boo--

Dylan: And my brothers, oh were they jealous... So they copied me and decided to become wrestlers too! Heck Neli made me fight Tike on my first night in EBW... I lost..

--The crowd cheer loudly--

Dylan: And now just 4 months later I am one of the most powerful people in EBW, capturing the European Champioship and the respect of these fans...

--The crowd boo very loudly--

Dylan: You see this title Matt?

--Dylan raises his European Title high in the air as many photos are taken--

Dylan: I have defended it Five times!!

--Dylan holds up 5 fingers as The crowd chant 'Fluke, Fluke'--

Dylan: You? You haven't defended that title at all.... I've said it before... We all know you just got lucky!!

--The crowd boo intensively--

Dylan: And the sooner you realize it, The easier your life will be.

--The crowd boo extremely loudly--

(Matt reply)
    Dylan Meech
    Dylan Meech
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level: 14
    Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattskee Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 am

--Matt smirks.--
    Matt: Question. Who books your matches?
    --Matt strokes his chin, just before Dylan speaks, Matt cuts him off.--
    Matt: Oh, thats right, you do. And last I checked your winning streak didn't start until you became GM and suddenly got the power to choose who you wanted to fight. Your 5 defenses don't mean jack squat. They're padding matches, only made so you can make your precious little record look impressive. Who've I beat? I've beat the best this federation has to offer, as well as Nightmare's champions. Some people say I got lucky, but it's easy to mistake cunning for luck. I did what I needed to do to survive, and in the end who has the EBW championship on their shoulder? Me.

--Fans go crazy as Matt adjusts the title.--
    Matt: Keep telling yourself that your empty wins and the European title matters. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go take a nap before this Feast or Fired match, 'cause quite frankly your little public therapy session is boring me.
    --Fans go crazy as "District Sleeps Alone" hits the PA and Matt yawns and heads backstage.--
    Mattskee
    Mattskee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down