Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th

Go down

Good To Advertise for No Limit and My Fued with JC

Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th I_vote_lcap60%Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th I_vote_lcap40%Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th I_vote_lcap0%Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th Empty Aaron and Leo Speak: About No Limit-----August 28th

Post  Frozen King Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 am

--Aaron and Leo Stand In The Ring With Mic's, They Are Smiling, and the Crowd Is Cheering, They Are Obviously out there for something big.--

Aaron:Ladies And Gentlemen We Have COme out here to inform you all, That In Just a Short Time, ATPW Enters it's PPV NO LIMIT!

Leo:Thats why we are out here, We are Here to Tell You Whats Gonna Go Down at No Limit, Let Us Tell you.

Aaron:Well a Big Match Going Down at No Limit Is: an ATPW TITLE Match Between Champion Johnny Tike And His Opponent a Former ATPW Champion, MattSkee!!! Oh Man Thats Big.

Leo: Yeah Aaron that is big, and now, another huge match: A Ladder Match Between The Guild Member: Dr.Thrax and The GM OF WARZONE: Dylan Meech, where if DYlan Loses He Must Sign Over Warzone, but if he wins he gets a shot at the ATPW TITLE!!! Huge Aaron. Just Like Thraxes Grandmother Right?

[color=green]Aaron:Shut Up Leo, And also a Big Match: An InterContinental Championship Match! Between Bitter Rivals Frozen King and JAson Campbell, There is a Rumor floating around that, that Match Will Be Fought In A STEEL CAGE!!! OH BOY I can't wait for No Limit.

Leo:I agree Aaron, And Of Course we Have another, the last match for Warzone, A Fatal Four Way Match For the YOUNG GUNS Championship! Thats Big, The Combatants are, Syndro Sanders Vs Aleks Teller Vs Dolph Zigger Vs Drew "Rich" Richards, Wow Wat a Card, Warzone Has Good Matches Now we Wait to see the Nightmare MAtches, Untill Next TIme I am Leo and this is Aaron Cya.

--The Camera Fades out, THen Fades into A Video Advertising Jason Campbell Vs Frozen King--

--'Your Going Down' By the Sick Puppies Plays, The Screen Begins Flashing the picture of a steel cage and the Intercontinental Championship, It Stops Flashing, and The Video Shows The Biggest Parts of these two's Rivalry, the parts match the words in the song and th Crowd Goes Nuts, the Video Ends with Frozen And Jason Standing Face to Face BackStage. Crowd Goes WIld you canbarely Hear yourself think they are cheering so loud. The Camera Fades out.--
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down