Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Celebrate and Payback time!

3 posters

Go down

Celebrate and Payback time! Empty Celebrate and Payback time!

Post  Syndro Sanders Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 am

--Syndro Sanders walks down the ramp with his Light-Weight Title and his Dream Catcher while 'Hunt you down' by Saliva hits through the arena--
Leo: The 2 time Light-Weight Champion, Syndro Sanders!
--Syndro Sanders grabs a mic, goes into the ring and looks to the fans with a thoughtful and angry look--
Syndro Sanders: Actually, i should be very happy...the first 2 time Light-Weight Champion in EBW history...but something makes me very thoughtful...
Aaron: What is he talking about?

--Syndro Sanders walks up and down in the ring very nervously--
Syndro Sanders: I have had a great match with Warrior...and to fight a friend is not very easy and you should be very careful...nobody wants to hurt a friend...but maybe my match against Warrior was a way to hard, maybe i should have been more carefully than i was...
Leo: Whats the point?
Syndro Sanders: ...and then Hitman and his a** kissing punks took advantage of my match against Warrior and hurt him so badly that he has to retire from EBW! And thats what me make very angry and thoughtful...it makes me angry and thoughtful that i wasn't there to help my friend...
Aaron: Hitman should get fired for this...
Syndro Sanders: I couldn't celebrate my title win...because i couldn't forget what they done to Warrior...and i swear...Hitman will pay for this!!! I will hurt him as bad as he hurt my friend...and then i will hurt his bodys aswell...i will take Hitman out of EBW! He won't be able to wrestle again after the feast or fired match...i don't want to win this match, i just want to destroy Hitmans dream of becoming a great wrestler, because he will never be as great as Warrior was...!!! It's payback time!
--Syndro Sanders drops the mic and while he wants to leave the ring suddenly...--

OORP: Griffin reply Wink
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Celebrate and Payback time! Empty RE:Celebrate and Payback time!

Post  Clevland Griffin Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 am

--The Hitmen of Apocolyps's music blasts through the arena as Clevland walks to the ring by himself with a mic in his hand
Clevland:You're mad that H.O.A. took out Warrior.....You should be THANKING US Warrior was in your way You people call Warrior a great man yeah right you both are nothing but a couple of LOSERS
--CROWD BOOS
Leo:why is he calling Syndro and Warrior losers their one of the best men in EBW
Clevland:I might be a jobber but i garentee i am one of the best in this company i just haven't been able to prove it yet you see i wasn't put in the PPV i know what you're going to say but I haven't been in a show yet well it's the GM's fault i should've been in first show of the new season so since you think Warrior was your freind how about you and me in a match at the next show andTRY TO CLIMB THAT LADDER to fight Hitman so PUNK what do you say?
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Celebrate and Payback time! Empty Re: Celebrate and Payback time!

Post  Dylan Meech Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am

--Drones by Rise Against Plays as Dylan Meech appears on the stage--

Dylan: Clevland... I can't let you fight Syndro...

Clevland: Why?!

Dylan: Becuase I Want to destroy you MYSELF!!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: Next week, Me and you, one on one, what do you say?!

Clevland: Woah, Woah Dylan!! Slow down! You wanna destroy me? What's in it for me?

Dylan: Hmmm, whats in it for you? Well.... if you beat me you'll get this Shiny, Rare, EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP!!

--The crowd cheer--

Dylan: But Tonight Clevland you'll face Tobi!!
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Celebrate and Payback time! Empty RE:Celebrate and Payback time!

Post  Clevland Griffin Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 am

Clevland:HA HAHA HA HA HA HAHA AHA HA Meech you just signed a deal with the DEVIL i accept your challenge there's no turning back now ha ha ha hah ha ha

--H.O.A.'s music blasts on as Clevland leaves the ring and goes on the ramp to backstage--
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Celebrate and Payback time! Empty Re: Celebrate and Payback time!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down