Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Blackout leaves The Guild

Go down

Blackout leaves The Guild Empty Blackout leaves The Guild

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Decadence by Disturbed plays out of the titantron and a barrage of green fireworks launch over the arena. 'Blackout' Aaron Burton steps out from the backstage he has his head hung and is not carrying the IC title, instead he is carrying a grim face. As he enters the ring</A> Aaron grabs a mic and begins to speak.
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: Wow, last week was most certainly one of discovery, I found out two rather big things, and now I feel like a fool.
For a start I was a fool to think that I could break away from instinct and have friends, Last week I really sawe where my so called 'friends' had thier prioritys that night. We all went down and beat up Bul Harley for Maverick even though Maverick was winning, yet when I am a bleeding broken mess, who comes? Nobody. Not. a. sole. Well guys, you've shown me how much you need me. It is for that reason I leave the EBW guild and once again return to my lonely existence...
The fans begin to cheer and chant put downs on the guild, Aaron lets out a rare smile and hushes the audience with a dampening motion.
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: The other thing I discovered was the fact that i'm not worthy of the IC title, so I in an act of good sportsmanship I vacated it. Now I would highly reccomend Johnathan Tike for my replacement, this won't affect Crossfire as we're both already in the match</A>, but I might aswell not be as after Crossfire I am leaving EBW as the longest running IC champion and all round nice guy.
Living Dead Beat by Children Of Bodom plays throughout the arena as Maverick makes his way down the ramp with a mic in hand
Maverick: Alright, Slow down there man. First off, do you really want to vacate that title? And do you really want to give it to Tike? That's two of the dumbest things I've ever heard man. Why would you do something like that? Next, and final thing I have to say to you. I know you say we didn't help you with your match</A> and I understand your anger, but I lost because you three came down and beat up Bul Harley and I think I have a bigger reason to be man, but I'm not. Since, you were the only one that was completly healthy then I knew it was you who told Jason and Underkane to help me by attacking bul, so what did I do. I talked Underkane and Jason into not helping you in your match against Tike, so now we are even. Now I'm willing to stop and let you back in if you want,so what do you say?
Maverick waits for Aarons response.....
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: You think that I wanted to make you lose? After the initial punches I backed off, I wanted nothing to do with it. I unlike the rest of the guild use my brain, Underkane thinks that because he has numbers he has power. That however is not true, If you use your brain you can defeat as many dummies as you want. The sooner you realise that the sooner you'll wake up and leave that time bomb alone.
Maverick: He obviously has a brain he's not the one leaving the guild! He knows that you need someone to have your back. The way I see it you don't deserve to be in the guild. If you want to though you can earn a spot but if not and you want to just up and leave and vacate your title to Tike, whom I know you hate, then go ahead no one is stopping you! I'm trying to help you, and I don't think Agent X will like you leaving. So whatever his orders are I have to fill them remeber that.
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: The more people who have your back, the more people who can stab you in it. Agent X can go die for all I care, I know who he is, your lucky I'm not telling all the fans in this Arena and at home. Over my career as a wrestler, from my start in EWL to my highest pint in RW, hell even in my own fed JFW and this one I have learnt one thing, there is only a handful of people I can trust, and you and the Guild were never among them,
as for Tike, I may not enjoy his company but I respect him, but I don't respect you, Your not trying to help, your stalling. I'm leaving before anyrhing happens.

Aaron begins to walk out through the audience...
Maverick starts yelling at Aaron while he's on his way out.
Maverick: Fine! Be that way! You weren't any help anyway! I had a feeling you would be leaving, and I'm the one who actually trusted you! I'm not the one stabbing people in the back that would be you, stabbing Agent X in the back, and more importantly, stabbing the guild in the back. So, so long go flush your career down the the toilet and give Tike all the glory you know he doesn't deserve.
Maverick drops the mic and heads to the back
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: Throw a strop, you know i'm right, you also know that Agent X isn't all that. If agent X was so big he would've come done here and ended this lie...
a throat clearing cough is heard and a hooded man appears on the screen, you can not see his face but his voice is almost recognizable
man: I am Agent X. 'Blackout' Aaron Burton you are gone. You can leave now in peace and live your life how you please but don't cross the EBW Guild or me again or you will be CRUSHED!!
the crowd boo
Agent X: Know let me introduce to you the one and only JOHNNY TIKE!!!
Johnny Tike makes his way to the ring
Johnny Tike's theme hits
Johnny Tike: Woah...Woah...Woah...Thank you Underkane!
The fans boo
Johnny Tike: Aaron...your giving me your title?
The fans boo even louder
Johnny Tike: I cant believe that...Your 'Star in the making' as Intercontinental Champion...I cant even picture it...
Andrew: I know theres going to be a dodgy plan here
Johnny Tike: Aaron...Why would you want to give me your Intercontinental Championship...I dont see the point
Blake: Your geting a free championship here
Johnny Tike: And this EBW guild thing...I would be much better than you are in this thing...than you would be a great wrestler...
Andrew: First hes saying...he wants the title...Now hes talking about the guild...What an idiot
Johnny Tike: First things first...I only don't want that title for free...I want to earn it...
Blake: I sense something big!
Johnny Tike: Tonight...its going to be...Me...myself Johnny Tike...Facing you...Aaron Burton...for your Intercontinental championship...Wait for it...
In a ladder match...and theres another thing I have got to say Agent X

Blake Limit: I sense another thing from Johnny Tike
Johnny Tike: I shall ask you...If I could be your NEWEST member of the EBW GUILD!!
But, It's your decision if you say no...your saying no to one of the best superstars in the business
Agent X: Welcome to the Guild

LATER ON....

The camera zooms in on Aaron backstage, he's holding his Ic belt loosely, slowly he turns to stare at the camera.
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: Well tike, in one fell swoop you've crushed all respect I had for you, I accept your challenge, and i'll destroy you. Good Luck Tike...
You've awoken the beast...
Aaron walks off and spits on the camera as he does so
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down