Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

the lights are on, the blackout is over

Go down

the lights are on, the blackout is over Empty the lights are on, the blackout is over

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:41 am

*This is to replace my Thrax Attacks Role Play*

--The Camera fades to a room backstage covered in pictures of Guild Members, nearyly all of them have been doodled on or have been the target in a game of darts. The camera zooms in on 'Blackout' Aaron Burton who is calmy sitting on a sofa reading a book. He is wearing a pair of loose fitting underwear and nothing else.
Aaron looks at the camera and smiles, he then holds up a paper mache IC title. It has been defaced with dents and words like "Death" and "Property of AB" have been scribbled on.--
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: Looky here, it's a camera man! Welcome my friend, like the decor? I did it myself last night, it took ages!
But I don't want to bore you, I know why your here, you want me to make a speech or somthing right? Well O.K then.
--Aaron stands up and walks to the back of the room, he pulls on a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of jeans and walks over to the camera.--
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: What the guild did to me last night was, shameless, disrespectful and brutal, in a way i'ts funny, too avoid having a member lose a match, they put anothers at risk. It seems as though these beasts are so controlled by power they have developed tunnel vision.
Underkane, Jason Campbell i'm not suprised! Maverick and Johnathan Tike? Well that's a different story altogether. I said last night that the beast had awoken and trust me he has. I'm so ready I can't wait for next week, I challenge Maverick to a cage match TONIGHT!!!
--'Blackout' Aaron Burton mimes climbing the cage and begns to laugh.--
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: and I have hired a security team to surround the ring while it happens!
--A smash can be heard in the background and a man wearing a balaclava appears behind 'Blackout' Aaron Burton.--
--The camera pans out to see an Iraqi man wearing a cloth over his head walking over to Aaron, Aaron who is visibly shocked begins to get onto his knees...--
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: Sir, what brings you here?
Sir: You know why i'm here Blackout, you have not been reaching our expectations for months now, the agreement has been terminated!
'Blackout' Aaron Burton: But sir, you can't do this!
--The man pulls out a knife and lunges at Aaron, catching him in the eye with the point of the blade, the man then puts a gas mask over Aaron and sprays a small amount af gas inside, Aaron begins to have fits but within seconds he is laying still.--
Sir: I am Dr. Thrax, leader of the Global Liberation Army or the GLA. A couple of years ago we fought an undercover war against the western world, we lost, but now we are back!
It was Aarons job to spread our message to thousands of feeble minds like yours through subliminal messaging..
--Dr thrax laughs--
Dr. Thrax: But now we're exposed so it's time to deliver that message directly! Goodbye Fools.
--The camera fades to black--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down