Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Of Wrestling

2 posters

Go down

The Next Generation Of Wrestling Empty The Next Generation Of Wrestling

Post  The Dynamo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

--The arena goes dark. The whole are is silent. Nothing is happening and the fans are wondering what is going on. Suddnely, a music can be heard around the arena--
-

-
--The starting sound plays and words "Fire, Burns!" are continuing multiple times. The titantron starts to show some of the gret old wrestlers and their matches. Then, multiple blue fireworks are shot at the top of the ramp. After it the titantron shows text: "This is wrestling of the old generation. Now, it is time for the new generation...". Read and white lights are 'flying' around the arena. A voice is heard--
-
The Voice: It is time to show to the world, what the word 'wrestling' stands for. It is time to show to the world what wrestling really is. It is time to show to the world how it is done.
-
--Again, multiple bue lights hit to the top fo the ramp and when the fireworks are shot, a figure is on the top of the ramp. The figure is not moving at all. It is just standing there. A voice is heard again--
-
The Voice: And now, the next generation of wrestling is standing in front of your eyes. Keep your eyes open and mind focused, it is time to let "The Firestorm" unleashed to teach you all the lessons of wrestling. It is time of Dynamo!
--The figure on top of the ramp starts moving and it walks toward the ramp. The lights are still dark, and everyone is trying to get better look at the figure, what is known to be a man called Dynamo. Dynamo is at the ringside and he stops. Dynamo slides in to the ring and he stands in the middle of it. The lights go all off and the crow is still silent. Nothing is happening. Nobody knows what is going to happen. And then, Dynamo looks up and raises his arms and at the same time pyros hit around the ring. The lights go on and the crow starts to cheer. A staff member from the ringside gives a mic to Dynamo, who immediatly starts to speak--
-
Dynamo: Shut up everyone.
-
--The crow stop cheering and few boos are heard--
Dynamo: Now I say ot myself: "Welcome to EBW". Since it isn't something I will hear from you. I am a 'newbie' in EBW. But it doesn't matter. It doesn't make me any better or worse. There is a reason it usually makes wrestlers worse. If you even can call them wrestlers. Because when a new wrestler announces himself in a roster, he, or she hypes himself, or herself as much as she or he can. And that is not a good thing. And to be honest, it is not part of wrestling at all. It is a habit of wrestlers who can't wrestle. They are trying ot make the fans happy by talking, because they can't do it when they are wrestling in the ring. Long time ago, I decided that I only hype myself, or someone else only when I see it is needed. And to be heard, I don't think there never is going to be anything what needs to be hyped.
-
--The fans are starting to boo to Dynamo even more--
Dynamo: What!? If you just can't stand the truth, then just leave!
-
--The crow are booing even louder--
Dynamo: Your opinion simply doesn't matter. You are just fans. You make my paycheck. That si all you matter to me. If I would get to decide, there wouldn't be morons who hype theirself untill the GM decides to give them a title shot. And then they become a champions only because their opponet's has hyped theirself even more and they got more pressure to be succesfull. It is very, very annoying. But I can't do a thing about it. Only thing I can do, is to beat all fo the hypers and make them stop.
-
--Dynamo is walking away from the ring, but...--

Last edited by Dynamo on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The Dynamo

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation Of Wrestling Empty Re: The Next Generation Of Wrestling

Post  The Dynamo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

Someone could reply. No matter who to me

The Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 am

--Johnny Tike comes out--

Johnny Tike: I just had a discussion in the back with the guild...thats if you know who they are...and we thought since your so full of yourself...why dont two members of the guild face you and have a handicap match...To make your life a living hell
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dynamo Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:37 am

Dynamo: You say I am full of myself. Looks like you and that guild of yours whatever it is, are the ones full of yourself. You see, if I would be full of myself I never would say anything like this. I've seen lots and lots of peoples who've been full or theirself in my career, and they've all failed.
-
--Dynamo starts to smile--
-
Dynamo: By the way, it is quite funny you ant me in a handicap match, where I am the underdog. If that is what you wish, why don't we make it to be no DQ match right away. To make it more... interesting. I know steel chairs and sledgehammers and all that stuff aren't very wrestling kind of things. But sometimes, they are needed. So, wat are you going to say?

Last edited by Dynamo on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dynamo Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:29 am

Sommerlund wrote:I shouldn't have led you here, Dynamo XD

Worse thing that can happen to me is ot get raped by Thrax Razz

The Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 am

(I cant make it no DQ Match as Im in a ladder match later on...Myabe next nightmare you and underkane have a no dq match or at crossfire?)

Johnny Tike: Since I'm a gm for the night...I will make a match at our PPV...You V Underkane NO Dq...But first you have got to take the pain of what the guild will do to you tonight...so what do you saY?
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dynamo Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 am

Dynamo: Fine by me. As long as I can kick your and that Underkane's ass and whos you what wrestling really is, I accept it. And in the Pay Per View, it will be more than no DQ match. It will be Falls Count Anywhere match. I got enough of you for now.

--Dynamo leaves the ring and walks to the bckstage--

(OOC: Is Falls Coutn ANywhere good for da match in PPV? Or is it too much work?)

The Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 am

No Problem
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down