Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1

Go down

Would you buy this Dvd?

EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_lcap43%EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_lcap14%EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_lcap7%EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_lcap0%EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_lcap7%EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_lcap29%EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 Empty EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1

Post  GM King Neli Tue May 26, 2009 8:25 am

King Neli is your normal sized, average height guy...He is normal just like the rest of us...Or was until he found his passion for Wrestling...But if King Neli hates anything more then he hates Spiders...It is people using his real name...Or even knowing his real name

Youth Days!!
At around the age of 10, King Neli stopped telling people his real name...When someone asked him for his name he either said Neli or what he liked to be called..."Innocent"...
He realised that with a new name he also wanted to leave the normal every day life every kid lives...And decided to be the man who lives his dreams...When King Neli sets his mind on anything no one can stop him apart from himself...And when he doesn't want to stop...He is unstoppable...So Neli set of into accomplishing his dream

Dream Come True!!

Neli started in his Dad's minor wrestling league...The name of the company was EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling and Neli grew up in his dads wrestling league...But you would see some kids staying all the way till 10.P.M. to train...But Neli always left right after his match...Neli didn't believe in training...He believed in dreams...He thought that he was born with a gift...He was winning every single match...He lived in London and was ranked #1 for 2 years until he made it into the under 16's league at the age of 13...He lost his first couple of matches...He thought it was just a minor set back but when he kept losing he realised the reason for these losses were no minor set backs...But lack of training...So Neli decided to do what the other kids do...And train...He trained day in and day out until he was ranked #1 yet again for the under 16s league at the age of 15...That is when he decided to turn proffesional

Turning Proffesional!!
King Neli trained in day in and day out until he was 21 and was offered his first ever contract at War of Wrestling with the General Manager as Minitaker...Minitaker and King Neli grew very close and eventually became friends...King Neli feuded with Jessy Rhyne until Neli felt that he had to leave War of Wrestling to achieve his true potential...Let alone he was offered a Vice General Manager position at The Fight Club Joey Extreme now known as Mr. Travis Baker...Neli stayed as Vice General Manager for a few months and became tag team partners with King Edge as they formed one of the most memorable tag teams Neli has ever been a part of The Kings Connection...but King Neli and King Edge were far to alike...They both wanted gold...But not the tag titles...But the Intercontinental Title...And this drove the tag team apart...Neli was the current Intercontinental Champion while King Edge disagreed with this...And eventually they became bitter rivals for King Neli's biggest rival he has ever met...The feud carried on in Nuclear Championship Wrestling were King Neli leader of The Power Connection and King Edge leader of the Rated R Connection feuded in stable wars...With the 2 main men being Edge and Neli...Neli and Edge evetually knew that the 2 were so evenly matched that it wasn't leading no were so they seperated into 2 different federations...Were King Neli went to Undisputed Championship Wrestling and King Edge went to Charismatic Championship Wrestling...King Edge eventually became a General Manager himself and he knew that even tho' him and Neli was not friend that him vs Neli would bring in the ratings Extreme Showtime Wrestling needed...After 2 short seasons ESW closed...Were Neli went to his final federation IIW...King Neli beat the best in IIW 4 times in a row...And won the Intercontinental Title...There was no more competition in IIW for King Neli so he left...

EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling - Reopening

King Neli's dad closed EBW when Neli turned proffesional...Neli's dad originally opened it when Neli was 7 so he could persuade him into becoming what he couldn't...A Proffesional wrestler...Neli's dad tried and tried but he was never good enough to become a proffesional wrestler...Once Neli first turned proffesional EBW no longer seem important to Neli's Dad...But it did to Neli...Neli finally had made enough money to start his own EBW...

Question: Why did he open it?
Because he got bored of being just a Wrestler?
To carry on his Dad's legacy?
For his son to grow as as King Neli Jr.?
Find out on EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling The beginning part 2

This DvD is now in stores at only $14:98 (1 Penny dolla cheaper then Sommerlunds!!)...You may pruchase this at any wrestling store or even online at EBW.Com
If you are one of the first 1000 to buy this DvD you will recieve a King of King, King Neli T-Shirt of a General Manager King Neli T-Shirt...You chose which one you want...That is if you are one of the first 1000 to buy EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1...
Or you can purchase either one of these shirts again at any Wrestling story or online at EBW.Com for only $9.99
For everyone who purchases an Alkatraz ticket you also get to chose any DvD from any wrestler on the EBW roster and also get a T-Shirt of your wrestler of choice absolutely free!!
Make sure you tune into EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 2 which will be released over the next couple of months

THE END
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1 Empty Re: EBW: Extreme Bloody Wrestling: The Opening Part 1

Post  GM King Neli Wed May 27, 2009 10:39 am

The girl comes in part 2...This is all about my life before EBW
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down