Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

RP announcers Talking about Bally

Go down

RP announcers Talking about Bally Empty RP announcers Talking about Bally

Post  Bally The Butcher Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Blake: So then Andrew, we have a few moments before the next match I just wanted to discuss something with you.

Andrew: Sure Blake go ahead.

Blake: Well as you know Andrew Bally “the Butcher” had a match with King Neli 2weeks on nightmare.

Andrew: yes Blake that is true, do you have a point?

Blake: i'm getting to it Andrew, as I was saying those two locked up 2weeks ago in an ambulance match which King Neli destroyed Bally in. Bally hasn’t been seen since, there are several rumours going around backstage about it, I just wanted to share them with you, and ask you’re opinion.

Andrew: fair enough shoot.

Blake: well the first rumour i’m hearing is that King Neli caught up with that ambulance after the match and gave Bally some more punishment and left him for dead.

Andrew: that would explain why he hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

Blake: yes it would Andrew and if it’s true I would not want to be on King Neli’s bad side. The other rumour Andrew is that he was hurt so bad that he will be gone for two entire seasons. What do you think of that one?

Andrew: I think, knowing King Neli like I do, I have to say the second is more likely. But still Bally hasn’t been seen since the ambulance match. So I would like to take this opportunity to wish Bally a speedy recovery, and hope he rejoins us here on Nightmare again soon.

Blake: I would like to second that and ask Bally to make contact with someone here in EBW to let us know you are ok. I’m afraid that’s all the time we have now, we have another match about to get underway.
Bally The Butcher
Bally The Butcher

Back to top Go down