Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09)

2 posters

Go down

Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09) Empty Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09)

Post  I Love Cough Fri May 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Before The Show:

--A truck can be seen backstage reversing back into the building. A security guard sees the truck, he stands up from his chair, confused and approaches the truck with caution.--

Security Guard: Hello may I help you?

--The man rolls up his truck window. The face is none other then Bally.--

Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09) Bally111

Bally: Yes I would just like to take this trash out back if you don't mind?

Security Guard: Well I don't really care I'm getting fired by Dylan tommorow anyway. So whatever it is your throwing away I don't care.

--Bally rolls his eyes as the lazy Security Guard goes back to the entrance and opens the barriers up for Bally as he dumps his "bag" into the nearest dumpster. He parks his truck into the building laughing malevolently. The scene fades to black...--

During The Show:

Leo: Has anyone seen Robdabest tonight? Dylan could have gave him the night off but I wouldn't count on that...

Aaron: No I haven't seen him anywhere. I think something must have happened to him. Wait a minute... Could B-

--Aaron is cut off when a camera can be seen on the titantron. 4 security men can be seen grabing a bin bag out of a dumpster and trying to undo the knot. As they get the knot undone they reveal a unconscious Robdabest suffering from many severe cuts to the forehead.--

Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09) Robdab13

Aaron: I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS BALLY!

--Robdabest can be seen getting medical treatment before the camera cuts off.--

Later in the show:

--Robdabest can be seen walking down to the ramp, cuts all covered up, as the fans burst into cheers which echo throughout the arena as his music blares throughout the arena covering up the cheers.--

Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09) Robdab13

[i]--He walks down to the ring going over to Jenna and asking for a mic. She smiles and gives it to him. He enters the ring being interrupted from the cheers. They then stop as he is about to speak.--

Robdabest: I need to get two things off my chest to you fans. One I am sorry from my outburst at you fans I did not mean any of that. My sincerest apologies to you fans. You know I respect you and that I care for you. But it was Rated OP who was still on my mind, because of our loss against Warrior and Bomber for the tag tittles and I was frustated. But onto other matters I would like to talk about what happened earlier. I got setup by Bally --Fans boo-- He is a coward. Trying to take me out the old fashioned way. Well I say screw that! Bally if you want to throw down here come on and fight me right here right now!... -- Fans erupt into cheers again screaming even louder as Robdabest waits for Bally for the second week in a row.--

TBC continued Bally

BTW: I dont know why I cant get that itallic off just leave it there for now. Any help?
I Love Cough
I Love Cough

Character sheet
Level: 5
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Bally and Robdabest (5/6/09) Empty my RP

Post  Bally The Butcher Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 am

--The arena goes quiet, and the lights go out. Suddenly music starts playing, the track 'In The Land Of The Pig The Butcher Is King' by Meatloaf. Then through the darkness a figure emerges. and arrogantly raises his arms, as the lights go back on the figure in the darkness is revealed to be Bally 'The Butcher' seen sporting his signicture blood stained towel around his neck and carrying his bag of razor blades awaits at the top of the ramp with a mic in his left hand--

Bally 'The Butcher': CUT the music, cut it, I SAID CUT THE GOD DAMNED MUSIC!

--The arena is flooded with booos directed at Ballt 'The Butcher'--

Bally 'The Butcher': Robdabest, Robdabest, Robdabest, first of all, i would have thought you would have learned you're lesson by now, after what i did to you last week...in case you forgot, i have a clip of it here.

--A clip is aired on the Titontron--

--Bally gets up and grabs his towel and his knife, he takes some blood with his knife and licks it smiling, he then Wipes all of the blood from Robdabests head with the towel and puts it to his face taking is the scent of blood--
Aaron: Oh god! I...
--Aaron pukes on the floor!--
Leo: My Sketchers!

--More Boos from the crowd--

Bally 'The Butcher': yes, last week i busted u open and licked it up, just like i did to that loser Frozen King the week before, and how many modified facebusters did u recieve? i think it was about 7 or 8 wasnt it?

Bally 'The Butcher': And as for tonight, i didnt set you up, you set yourself up for being so gullable. Actually i beat u so bad earlier im suprised u were able 2 walk out here on you're own

Bally 'The Butcher': SHUT THE HELL UP THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU LOSERS!

Leo: He clearly has no respect for our amazing fans here in EBW.

Aaron: would you have any respect for someone who wont let u speak Leo?

Bally 'The Butcher': now do u still want to continue fighting with me?

Robdabest: You're Damned right i do Bally.....this is personal, and its for the fans!

--The arena erupts with cheers from the crowd at this last comment--

Leo: This guy is either very brave or very stupid he knows what Bally is capable of.

Aaron: Yes and i personally hope that Bally destroys him for keep challenging him.

--Bally charges down to the ring and assaults an unsuspecting Robdabest again, beating him down--

--a referee comes running down to the ring and asks for the bell to be rung and starts the match--

then after the match:

Leo: This is sick, Robdabest is hurt, he cant defend himself.

Aaron: If he didnt want this he shouldnt have challenged Bally should he?

--Bally has had enough, he takes a razor blade out of his tights and slashes his opponants head, then forces him down to the mat executing DEVESTATING Bally Boy Special!--

Leo: OH MY GOD! he has busted robdabest open again!

--Bally walks away from his wounded opponant with a sick smile on his face, he leaves the ring, and walks up the ramp--

--Robdabest crawls over to where his mic landed after Bally knocked it out of his hand and picks it up--

Robdabest: eurgh, Bally you will pay for that, security, i want this man arrested!

--Robdabest collapses--

--dozens of security guards appear around Bally, and try 2 arrest him, although bally resists until there are to many, they cuff bally and take him backstage

Aaron: This is unprecidented, u cant arrest Bally not in a wrestling arena...what is the world coming to?

Leo: what do you expect Aaron he deserves it, he just committed a felony...while we are at it can we get some paramedics down here to help robdabest please
Bally The Butcher
Bally The Butcher

Back to top Go down