Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

FRozens Final Words?!?!?!

3 posters

Go down

FRozens Final Words?!?!?! Empty FRozens Final Words?!?!?!

Post  Frozen King Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 pm

The Camera swings to the Press Conference with Frozen King, The Hitman and Jason Campbell sit in the crowd around the rest of the Roster. Frozen Looks At Alexa then in the camera and begins to speak.

Frozen King: I called this press conference, only to make an announcement. But Let Me take some questions first.

Reporters Put there hands in the air and then the New YOrk Post Writer asks the first question.

Reporter #1: Frozen As European Champion do you honestly belive that you will get a Vacation with your wife and your son Anthony???

Frozen King: I Know I will get plenty of vacation time from EBW. Next Question, You From the Writers Almanac.

Reporter #2: With your New Son and New Title how do you plan to work out title defenses and Family Matters?

Frozen King: I have a plan, im sure it will work out for anyone involved. Now My Announcement, then some words from my Co-Workers. I am announcing.....

Frozen Looks at Alexa and BEgins to speak once again

Frozen King: I am Leaving E-B-...........W.

The Reporters and EBW Wrestlers are all silent in shock as Frozen Drops his championship Gives some ENvelopes to the EBW members and walks out of the building. Once the Crowd of people focuses on the fact of the matter Jason Campbell steps up to the podium along with Hitman, Dylan Meech, and King Neli. Jason Begins to speak his mind on the Fact of the Matter.
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

FRozens Final Words?!?!?! Empty Re: FRozens Final Words?!?!?!

Post  Jason Campbell Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Jason Campbell: Oh what a SAD day this is for a Great Federation Like this . . . I mean we have a jobber for European Champion . . . We have a dull and drab Tag Team Division and this is a dark day for our great Federation...NOT sad because FK is leaving but because of them reasons of course its bad that FK's leaving.No. He's not a jobber but he got a title he didn't deserve , FK i wish you a good future with your wife and child and hopefully come back one day for me to once again kick your ass...Jokes...Seriously Jokes.
--Jason Campbell steps down from the podium--
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 pm

--The Hitman steps up to the podium--

The Hitman: well Frozen King... I think his departure deserves a moment of silence. thats good... I tried to think of somthing nice to say Frozen... I really did... but well... you kinda sucked... so...yea I hope you have a nice short life with your family...anyway... I'd watch your back a**hole
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down