Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply)

2 posters

Go down

Farewell, my final EBW RP is it good??

Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_lcap42%Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_lcap25%Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_lcap0%Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_lcap33%Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_lcap0%Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) Empty Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply)

Post  Frozen King Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 am

DELETED IGNORE PLZ!!!

Last edited by Frozen King on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) Empty Re: Frozens Press Conference

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 am

--Syndro Sanders straightly walks to the podium beside Frozen King and his family--
Syndro Sanders: Why do you want to leave?!
--Frozen King looks at Syndro Sanders with a surprised look on his face--
Syndro Sanders: Do you leave, because you aren't European Champion anymore or because you have to many enemys in EBW?
Frozen King: No, it's...
--Syndro Sanders interupts Frozen King--
Syndro Sanders: ...because you fear the future! You lost your European Championship and you have had problems with some people in the backstage area...! You don't know how to move on after this! By the way, you are still a member of AoD, you can't leave us like that....think about the great moments you had here in EBW! If you leave now and will come back sometime in the future nobody will show you respect, because it seems that you are running away because of your problems! Show them your Pride! You don't have to hide! Everybody has problems and everybody can lose a Title, but that doesn't mean you have to retire! It shows you that you have to pull up yourself! And your carrer isn't over here, not yet, because you didn't show the EBW roster how proud you are with yourself! If you do this, you will earn a lot of respect!
--Syndro Sanders gives Frozen King a handshake and says...--
Syndro Sanders: Anyway, goodbye and good luck!
--Syndro Sanders leaves the podium and dissappears in the crowd--
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) Empty Re: Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply)

Post  Frozen King Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

DELETED

Last edited by Frozen King on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply) Empty Re: Frozens Press Conference (someone Reply)

Post  Frozen King Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

DELETE
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down