Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW!

3 posters

Go down

Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW! Empty Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW!

Post  Frozen King Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 pm

'My Time' Feat. Jermiah by Fabolous plays loudly as Former European Champion Frozen King Walks to the ring with a Piece of Paper in one hand and a Mic in the other. He steps into the ring as the crowd lay silent, and he stands staring across the arena.

Frozen King: Shut that trash off Thts not my Music Untill The End is CrossFire, Pretty amazing. I, The Former European Champion, Fought Twice. In match Number 1, I Made Hitman Tap out, then I played Possum and Flipped Jason Campbell into an Armbar and I Won the TLC Triple Threat Match. Match 2, this is why im out here, The 5 Vs 5 Nightmare Vs Warzone Battle of the Belts match. I was about to Pin Maverick and Become EBW Young Guns Champion, Untill of course.....

Frozen Stops And Looks at the announcers then at the Crowd who remain silent, and finally at his piece of paper.

Leo: FK is crazy, he wasnt oing to pin maverick at all.

Aaron: He won the TLC match though, thatwas a great thing he defended his title against 2 fierce competitors. Then The 5 vs 5 match spelled a different story.

Frozen King: Fissure, jumped in and Stole my title! I was in that match for Warzone I only wanted To show that Warzone Is THe Better Show!!! Fissure, Tonight im calling for my rematch Clause. Not in a One Fall Match But, In a Special Guest Referee Match!! If you Get DQ'ed you lose the Title!

Leo: WoW....

Frozen King: I may not be a GM but I think I just put up a Great Match.

Aaron: Hell Yea He did look at the crowd there Pretty Happy About this match.

Fk Stands as the crowd cheers for the match.

OORP: SYndro, Fissure, or Tike Continue, mainly tike cuz i belive he will be the Next GM so i want him to approve this cuz i believe this match would rack up the Points.

Last edited by Frozen King on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW! Empty Re: Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW!

Post  Jason Campbell Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Hmm.

How he reminds us he is FORMER European Champion.

Look to the future FK nobody cares about the losers.

It's The victors who write the history books.

Don't Be Bitter About the loss of your PRECIOUS Title Belt.

FK > Look Forward.
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW! Empty Re: Fissure+EBW EuroPean Championship=DownFall of EBW!

Post  The Joker Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Dont you get it? Just do a single match for this show...so you could build up for something at the next ppv
The Joker
The Joker

Character sheet
Level: 12
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down