Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

August 28th Warzone 2009- A Final Glimpse, The End is On it's Way

2 posters

Go down

August 28th Warzone 2009- A Final Glimpse, The End is On it's Way Empty August 28th Warzone 2009- A Final Glimpse, The End is On it's Way

Post  Frozen King Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am

--Frozen King is Shown Walking Backstage, He is Holding his bag with his stuff, his wife is no where to be found, and in his free hand, sits the Steel Chair he has had, he walks into Jason Campbell's Locker Room, He Drops His bag, and he runs JC On The Wall, Steel Chair to the chest, Back to the wall.--

Frozen King: hey Brother,(Frozen Presses te steel chair hardr to JC's Chest) I will do exactly what i did to you last week, I will make sure you don't make it to the ring tonight, your parents, well, that inclues my parents, would not be proud of what were doing to each other, so how bout, I end you at No Limit, when I Defeat you, In A Steel Cage Match!!! For The Intercontinental Championship, I will Win at No Limit. Now JC, you shold stop Playing around Because the Referre for that match, heh, is the best there is, oh and one more thing, You have no idea what could Surprise you........

--Frozen Backs Up, JC Drops to his Knees, and out of Nowhere Frozen Swings The Steel Chair At JC's Head, but JC Counters And Ducks He Runs up and Grabs Frozen By the Shirt and drives him to the wall.--

OORP: JC Good Time For you to speak and make your claims, if you dont notice I hinted, oh and Dylan, I based my Words About No Limit upon wat you and JC told me.....This RP Can and Will Be Changed, I just wanted to get it shaped out and edit when Is Completely finished, So JC I want to make this Kind Of Big.......Only A little.....
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

August 28th Warzone 2009- A Final Glimpse, The End is On it's Way Empty Re: August 28th Warzone 2009- A Final Glimpse, The End is On it's Way

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 am

Don't you think its a bit early for an RP one week before the PPV. We'll do this one in good time mate - Just wait a bit Wink A couple of weeks Wink
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down